The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

You said it stinks from top to bottom and we need a clearout in the boardroom. Not a single major decision is made without Roman's say-so so the buck stops with him.

Now I disagree with your view on the whole which is why I'm not going to call for his head any time soon, but if you truly believe that our problems stem from the top then why on Earth would you ignore the guy with ALL the power.

I imagine it would be slightly different if he didn't have those billions in the bank, or we were self-sustainable at our current level or if there was a Sheikh making overtures towards us.

Where did I say Roman shouldn't go?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said it stinks from top to bottom and we need a clearout in the boardroom. Not a single major decision is made without Roman's say-so so the buck stops with him.

Now I disagree with your view on the whole which is why I'm not going to call for his head any time soon, but if you truly believe that our problems stem from the top then why on Earth would you ignore the guy with ALL the power.

I imagine it would be slightly different if he didn't have those billions in the bank, or we were self-sustainable at our current level or if there was a Sheikh making overtures towards us.

I think he means, who as in exactly who would fire roman. He is the top and controls the board so would have to leave himself.

Yeah i know. But compare him to rafa. He was nowhere near as disliked as rafa is. And anyone who replaces rafa would from my view point and many other chelsea fans i know be met with open arms, especially if its just for a few months before a "long term" manager is found. He by no means is the best option, as there are plenty of people who would be preferred but still i can't see us lot at SB giving Avram a lot of hostility if he is appointed. Could be wrong, but thats i how i see it from my viewpoint.

I don't disagree with any of that. It just amuses me how things change. Avram was the ultimate 'yes man' who colluded with Roman to get Jose sacked and then installed himself in the manager's position, who was booed at home to Arsenal and seen as nothing more than a joke riding the coattails of Jose's legacy to Moscow....

now we're checking the spelling on the banners to welcome him back.

Fortunately it'll solve our problems so it's really neither here nor there.

Where did I say Roman shouldn't go?

My mistake - so do you think he should go?

I think he means, who as in exactly who would fire roman. He is the top and controls the board so would have to leave himself.

We could put pressure on him with chants and A4 posters. Roman and Rafa have the same syllables and cadence so we could use the same songs.

My mistake - so do you think he should go?

We could put pressure on him with chants and A4 posters. Roman and Rafa have the same syllables and cadence so we could use the same songs.

No, you went off on a tangent without reading. Ya know what I really don't know, I have sat and thought and still can't come up with the right answer.

Then I think yes he should, then think again and get a 'No'

Maybe my head is as messed up as the club right now.

No, you went off on a tangent without reading. Ya know what I really don't know, I have sat and thought and still can't come up with the right answer.

Then I think yes he should, then think again and get a 'No'

Maybe my head is as messed up as the club right now.

Was it a tangent? You said it was a mess from top to bottom so I assumed (perhaps this was my error) that when you meant the top, you meant the person who makes all the big decisions.

So when you say the top, do you mean the people just beneath the top who don't have billions of pounds in the bank?

The Club now have a new membership option of 'Interim Fan' as well....

Nothing new - they've had that for well over a decade.

Glad he's pissed off, we're more pissed off believe me. He's ruined our season, completely messed it up and it will get worse. 4th place is in jeopardy and i can't see us getting past Man Utd in the cup. Him saying all that shit is good, it means we're getting to him. At least we know 1 FACT and that is that Rafa will not be here for much longer. Can't wait for this season to end.

It would also be nice for some players to take some responsibility and perhaps support him publicly, if only a little.

Were you truly thinking that while writing ?

Since his arrival, that skinny dude has always imputed the fault onto the players. He criticized Terry and then all the players — which resulted into a bust-up. He has criticized everyone for the bad results but him. There's only the ladyboy that he has defended, even though he was (and still is) the shitest of the shit. Do you think that any player sane of mind will publicy support him ?

If they were supporting him, the players would already have made it clear.

It was said in jest but the Standard are now reporting the club is considering Avram Grunt :clown: as the temporary replacement for the temporary replacement,,,,,,The Circus Continues

This is the new players entrance music

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Clown+Entrance+Music&docid=4515952898277749&mid=725B336AED1F4C0DBC93725B336AED1F4C0DBC93&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Were you truly thinking that while writing ?

Since his arrival, that skinny dude has always imputed the fault onto the players. He criticized Terry and then all the players — which resulted into a bust-up. He has criticized everyone for the bad results but him. There's only the ladyboy that he has defended, even though he was (and still is) the shitest of the shit. Do you think that any player sane of mind will publicy support him ?

If they were supporting him, the players would already have made it clear.

Haha true that, was pretty late last night ;).

CHELSEA EXCLUSIVE: Rafael Benitez out, Avram Grant in, Jose Mourinho back in the summer

Our Media:

Report: Grant will shock the football world on Sunday
Report: Avram Grant might be appointed coach of Chelsea