RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon we will not be available to hire quality managers becasue from day one the job is Unstable!!!! RMD wasnt even doing that bad. i think most chelsea fans accepted this season should be a top 4 finish, and reach the knockout stage of the champs league, and although we've taken the hard way round, we are still up for those. We've dropped points in 3 or 4 games that were clearly down to Tactics (Last night, Swansea and QPR is what i can think of now) and the start of hte season was a bit dodgey tactically. the only problem RDM had was that he made us predictable and he didnt change up much. There were no suprises from us so we had become easy to defend against,

It says the club will be announcing a replacement shortly... that leads me to believe they've had someone lined up and just wanted to get rid of RDM quickly (who was a short term manager anyway) so they could put this guy in. Rumours that its rafa....???? wtf!? thats not a step forward, or backwatds! If its pep, then fair play, but do it a bit more professionally next time. atleast wait till january/end of the season...

I got some mates who are liverpool fans, and its just the worse! "your club ruined british football! we've got history! we made british football! you just buy the leagues!" etc etc etc. i fucking hate liverpool fans.

Since the news emerged that Roman apparently rejected the chance to sign Falcao a few months ago and put his faith in Torres instead... maybe this'll mean he goes for Rafa so that he can try and get the best of what's left out of Torres. meh

If its rafa I'm done with this club. We are an embarrassment.

Big chants of one di Matteo in the next game please chels!

You are done because a manage was sacked, and one you dont like will come?

Plastic fan or what?

Since the news emerged that Roman apparently rejected the chance to sign Falcao a few months ago and put his faith in Torres instead... maybe this'll mean he goes for Rafa so that he can try and get the best of what's left out of Torres. meh

I doubt roman is running the club to get the best out of torres!

Also, not in a cuntish way - If you chose to support Chelsea and weren't born into it like some of us, please try your best to not act shocked lol.

This is what we're about now. We're like Real Madrid with allot less stability and honours. . . in a way. Yolo.

Still shocked though.