RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Appoint Zola. The fans would go crazy if he got fired haha, Roman would shit his pants.

Roman has already fired Zola once in 2003. He, and Le Sauz, were promised contract extensions if we made it to the CL, but when Roman came he refused to give them extensions.

Roman has already fired Zola once in 2003. He, and Le Sauz, were promised contract extensions if we made it to the CL, but when Roman came he refused to give them extensions.

That's weird, I remember different stories. Roman wanted to keep Zola but Zola refused as he promised Cagliari (?) he would join the club and he didn't want to break that promise.

Everywhere I have been reading the comments regarding the sacking, we are getting plastered by other fans.

I expected a little different at the CFC forum. I am completely shocked and pissed off myself but there is no point complaining about the whole situation. Our players and the club needs us fans to stick together more than ever so lets KTBFFH.

RDM was a CFC legend as a player and as a coach. Most successful CFC coach ever since 1905!

Considering our track record for the past decade under the Roman era, it is second to none in the Premier league. However, I do think that Roman has made a mistake this time by firing RDM and hopefully he'll get someone good and prove us fans wrong.

Long road ahead in the League and Champions league (If we get through).

Who all do you think are the possible candidates to become the manager of CFC? (Listing down few names below- I may be completely off so bare with me?

• Pep Guardiola
  • Guus Hiddink?
  • Rafa Benitez (God I hope not)
  • Sir Jose Mourinho (would love that)
  • David Moyes?
  • Harry Rednapp

Suggest some more if I missed out on someone.

That's weird, I remember different stories. Roman wanted to keep Zola but Zola refused as he promised Cagliari (?) he would join the club and he didn't want to break that promise.

That's what happened. He agreed to end his career back in his home country.

I hope guardiola comes and fails epicly that will shut up the 'we need pep' brigade this club does not have a future the way we are going

You are a HUGE idiot. Its the same that being on an airplane and hoping for a crash.