• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iva-luiz-cahill-cole

Ramires-mikel

Mata-lampard-hazard

Torres

As much as I like oscar best, I want lampard in his role. He will surely score if he starts this match, he'll give AVB a treat.

Dont let emotion ruin your thinking...

Spurs are a quick team! We need Oscar for the first 70 mins and then bring on Frank

As much as I love Frank he just doesn't have the legs for this game, go checkout Man U v Spurs - you'll see what I'm saying...

Dont let emotion ruin your thinking...

Spurs are a quick team! We need Oscar for the first 70 mins and then bring on Frank

As much as I love Frank he just doesn't have the legs for this game, go checkout Man U v Spurs - you'll see what I'm saying...

You are probably right, manu lost to tottenham because of 3 slow players that bale took to athletism class.

But I would give anything for lampard to score a winner.

And if lampard plays this match, (which he would love to, more than any other match) he could easily accept second team role, without any problems.

If Oscar can do a similar job on Dembele as he did on Pirlo and Arteta, hussle him and keep him quiet, then it will be a big contribution towards winning here. I dont see Frank starting too many of these big away games this season to be honest, as good of a player as he still is.

Think we should stick to our guns and go for:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Mikel

Mata Oscar Hazard

Torres

Ramires can still help out Ivan with bale by playing on the right side of the pivot. If Ramires gets dragged outside then Oscar will compensate by dropping deeper which is what he does anyway as he's intelligent like that. Then in attack we just rip them to shit

Spurs might win , AVB might not celebrate at all , some might look ridiculous !!

you blind i guess not only you any with their negative thought, so you guys dont believe chelsea is the better team n stand the higher grand. I dont need your negetivity if other do, give me positive thought to go into this match

you blind i guess not only you any with their negative thought, so you guys dont believe chelsea is the better team n stand the higher grand. I dont need your negetivity if other do, give me positive thought to go into this match

Well i bet you lead a happy life with your "positive" choice of words there , so why don't you just not bother commenting on my posts cause i will be ignoring your comments anyway .

We really need to study the 2nd half of MU vs spuds because for me Spuds is just an average team without their sprinter athletes. MU absolutely dominating them in the 2nd half, AVB even need to sub out Dembele due to fatigue. So the key here is pressure, and i don't think we can provide that with Lampard in the line up. Torres, Oscar & Ramires is a must starter.