Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I didn't hate AVB until he ran his mouth about our club after he joined Spuds. All that shit about how Roman abandoned him and used him as a scapegoat. Then he said something along the lines of "this club actually has history and does things the right way."

Yeah, lost all respect for him after that. In top of that, their a London rival obviously. Hope we thrash these scum 3-0.

I haven't read what he said about the "History" thing, if he did say it like that than its stupid by him, but i cant blame him for what he said about our management and our owner himself. Now things are going well, but back then we all hated Roman's decision. The guy got hurt by the club, rightly so.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Bale earlier today. Known diving cunt. Gives Suarez a run for his money. Check out that rat doing the worm today.

suarezgif.gif

I was in a good mood until i saw both of these... I'm gonna go binge eat to cheer up

sllVp.png

You know what? That isn't football. This is how I feel about seeing fools do some silly shit

I hate AVB for the 5-3 against Arsenal, the 3-3 against Manchester United, his arrogance and childish aggression with the media, his attempts to be witty and controversial like Mourinho, his atrocious man management, his tactical stubbornness, his use of convoluted terminology, making Super Lamps the villain, touch line squatting and his insane idea of celebrating.

I hate AVB for the 5-3 against Arsenal, the 3-3 against Manchester United, his arrogance and childish aggression with the media, his attempts to be witty and controversial like Mourinho, his atrocious man management, his tactical stubbornness, his use of convoluted terminology, making Super Lamps the villain, touch line squatting and his insane idea of celebrating.

He is doing the same w/ spudz. The whole Friedel/Lloris saga shows this. I hear there are already grumblings in the locker room @ spudz ;) Good Job Agent AVB

P.S. think about the good AVB has done for CFC. He brought RDM back to Da Bridge

rdm_avb.jpg

He is doing the same w/ spudz. The whole Friedel/Lloris saga shows this. I hear there are already grumblings in the locker room @ spudz ;) Good Job Agent AVB

P.S. think about the good AVB has done for CFC. He brought RDM back to Da Bridge

Lloris is one of the nice guys in football but I think he will be at a new club come 2013/14 season. Maybe Juventus? Gigi can't continue forever.

Something tells me that Ivanovic is gonna get destroyed on the right wing by Bale if Ramirez doesnt play on wings.

Cautious Approach in first half with Hazard Mata Ramirez behind Torres and then sub lamps and put Ramirez in double pivot and play Oscar Hazard Mata behind torres

Something tells me that Ivanovic is gonna get destroyed on the right wing by Bale if Ramirez doesnt play on wings.

Cautious Approach in first half with Hazard Mata Ramirez behind Torres and then sub lamps and put Ramirez in double pivot and play Oscar Hazard Mata behind torres

Always something I meant to ask....why do you insist on calling Ramires Ramirez?

If there is one thing I can't stand about him right now is his overzealous celebration in almost every game. The way he celebrates every goal that his team scores every time is annoying. It's like he has won the title or something. Can imagine him doing the same like he did at Old Trafford the other day IF he beat us in this one. If that happens... :banghead:

That is wishful thinking, not realistic.

Lets go to the facts then...

Lampard is a CM with an excellent aproach, knows how to score and has one of the best football IQs. Although he is old to be the main maestro and to be on double pivot, in Oscar role, he would not face this disadvantages. Mata is the one currently bossing midfield (not only by creating the best chances, but he is the one controlling the game), he is performing like a classic #10. Oscar is currently behind Nando to drible, create, shoot from midrange and assist. Super Frank can still do all those things pretty well. We also can not forget he will be dying to make an impact against AVB.

My opinion might be wrong, but it is backed up with real football observation and stats. I said I "think" it will work because nobody holds the answer to anything, unlike you posted...

Lets go to the facts then...

Lampard is a CM with an excellent aproach, knows how to score and has one of the best football IQs. Although he is old to be the main maestro and to be on double pivot, in Oscar role, he would not face this disadvantages. Mata is the one currently bossing midfield (not only by creating the best chances, but he is the one controlling the game), he is performing like a classic #10. Oscar is currently behind Nando to drible, create, shoot from midrange and assist. Super Frank can still do all those things pretty well. We also can not forget he will be dying to make an impact against AVB.

My opinion might be wrong, but it is backed up with real football observation and stats. I said I "think" it will work because nobody holds the answer to anything, unlike you posted...

Football observation is subjective and can differ from one person to another. And while stats may be there to back up what you said, it doesn't always tell the whole story. Lampard is no longer dynamic, mobile and doesn't have the legs anymore to be playing in such big games, not everyone of them anyway.

Also, this situation now is rather hilarious. Before this, everyone wants RDM to keep Lampard out of the side because he leaves Mikel exposed and now just because we're playing AVB, people are being sentimental more than anything else and want Lampard to start. :doh:

What's up w/ all of the doubting Thomas on this board? Did we forget about the last meeting between these two clubs?

538489_327666343966341_164310473635263_907605_33586647_n.jpg

IMHO CFC is even stronger than Last Season. If anything, spudz better park da bus or they will get ran out of their own stadium. The Days of 3 Point Lane have returned :D

What's up w/ all of the doubting Thomas on this board? Did we forget about the last meeting between these two clubs?

538489_327666343966341_164310473635263_907605_33586647_n.jpg

IMHO CFC is even stronger than Last Season. If anything, spudz better park da bus or they will get ran out of their own stadium. The Days of 3 Point Lane have returned :D

They had Chelsea on the backfoot until Mata's 'goal'. The minute that ball didn't go over the line it killed their momentum and confidence. But then they were destroyed.

Really??? I have always believed the ball did cross the line:

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't; I don't know as I can't tell for sure. All I know is that I like imaging that they were fucked by the officials.

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't; I don't know as I can't tell for sure. All I know is that I like imaging that they were fucked by the officials.

You can keep your belief then. Again, I believe the right call was made by the refs. Also I disagree w/ your belief that spudz confidence was gone after that goal. spudz scored right after that goal. Look @ the image....Bale scored in the 56th minute. If you played the game, you would know that a 2 goal lead is the hardest lead to keep. They lost faith after the Supa Frank free kick from about 30 yards out.