Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, we could just have Ramires on the right side of the pivot to help out Ivanovic negate Tottenham's left side. That way we can afford to have an extra outlet in attack on the right. If Hazard, who is quite decent at tracking back, remains quite stationary on the right, we could have the left side pegged down. It'd be Bale tracking back to help out his left back from the onslaught of Ivanovic, Ramires and Hazard rather than us trying to negate Bale. Ergo, we'd have:

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Hazard - Oscar - Mata

Torres

The team we started against Arsenal. Different mechanisms involved though especially regarding the double pivot covering the wide areas, which would mean whoever is playing number 10, preferably Oscar, would drop deep as a further outlet and as an extra body to limit the spaces created by the double pivot covering out wide...

Thoughts?

---------Cech--------

Ivan--Luiz--Terry-Cole

----Mikel---Lampard--

Rambo-Mata-Hazard

--------Torres---------

Ramires as RAM to help Ivan with Bale, Lampard to start because...well, obvious.

No way in hell would I want to see that formation. And lamps isnt obvious. Id like to see him get subbed in tho.

Cech

Iva - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel/Romeu

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

That and nothing else will win that game

Spurs broke their jynx at old Trafford, time for us to do the same at cant manage a team lane.

Although AVB seems to have found a team suited to him, so could be a different kettle of fish we are dealing with.

5-1 if you know what I mean.

Cech

Ramires - Mikel/Romeu

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

WOW, you seem to hold the truth...

I much prefer Lampard on Oscar role, I really thnik he can do something great in that position, specially against AVB!

I have been damaged by CFC success over spudz. When I first became a CFC fan, Chelsea won soo much spudz home was AKA 3 point lane. True, we haven't won there in past couple of seasons, but we own freakin' spudz. I can't really hate on them, but I would love to see another win come out North London.

No way in hell would I want to see that formation. And lamps isnt obvious. Id like to see him get subbed in tho.

Cech

Ramires - Mikel/Romeu

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

Ok.

So... why exactly you are all hating AVB now? because i remember pretty good that almost all of us went crazy when he got sacked.

Is it because he went to Spurs? thats kind a childish. He only been here for 7-8 months, and its a good job for him.

Or is it because he benched Lampard? again, i remember 90% of the forum agreeing with this move and seeing it as a 'brave' move back then. ahmhypocritesahm.

So... why exactly you are all hating AVB now? because i remember pretty good that almost all of us went crazy when he got sacked.

Is it because he went to Spurs? thats kind a childish. He only been here for 7-8 months, and its a good job for him.

Or is it because he benched Lampard? again, i remember 90% of the forum agreeing with this move and seeing it as a 'brave' move back then. ahmhypocritesahm.

It's because of his cuntish comments about us since he was sacked.

I didn't hate AVB until he ran his mouth about our club after he joined Spuds. All that shit about how Roman abandoned him and used him as a scapegoat. Then he said something along the lines of "this club actually has history and does things the right way."

Yeah, lost all respect for him after that. In top of that, their a London rival obviously. Hope we thrash these scum 3-0.