Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn´t matter who scores, but to say that Torres can fuck up is fucked up. He is very sympathetic player!

Sympathetic? And you know this, how? :) Anyway, he isnt good for the club and that is why I dont like him. It has nothing to do with his personality what so ever, Im sure he is a very nice guy etc, but that isnt relevant.

Actually I'm quite satisfied at the fact that I could pronounce his name with absolutely no problem after just a couple of tries. No one else seems to be able to do that. :D

I can pronounce it now thankfully, I think someone on twitter a Chelsea fan, from Spain release someone pronouncing it so I listened to that a few times and can say it but I still like saying Dave!

I can pronounce it now thankfully, I think someone on twitter a Chelsea fan, from Spain release someone pronouncing it so I listened to that a few times and can say it but I still like saying Dave!

I don't think it's really that hard to pronouncehttp://www.forvo.com/word/azpilicueta/ (you obviously never get the exact local flavour) it's just a bit of a mouthful. People always like to shorten names anyway. Generally, any name that is longer than one syllable, maybe two, gets cut down to a nickname so to their friends David becomes Dave, Michael becomes Mike, Quetzalcoatl becomes...um...

After they gave Suarez the easiest hat trick I've seen and conceded 5 against a shit Liverpoop, we should win this comfortably.

Don't pull the same shit we did with QPR and let a bad team get comfortable and boss possession for long stretches.

Prediction: Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Just heard that pronunciation of Azpilicueta. I got it dead right :D

Anyway, must win game. We need to keep the momentum going. ManUre face Newcastle so another chance for dropped points. Liverfools beat Norwich 5-2. Taking that into account we should be able to beat them very comfortably.

Sympathetic? And you know this, how? :) Anyway, he isnt good for the club and that is why I dont like him. It has nothing to do with his personality what so ever, Im sure he is a very nice guy etc, but that isnt relevant.

He's been our most consistent player so far this season.

His link up play with Oscar, Hazard & Mata has been great. His workrate and pressing for the team has been sensational. He's actually winning headers this season, averaging around 3.5 per game. Only 2 other strikers (Gervinho & Suarez) have averaged more dribbles per game than him.

Just needs to stop panicking in front of goal and start taking his chances now. Goals are coming from everywhere in the team at the moment so it matters little thankfully.

He's been our most consistent player so far this season.

His link up play with Oscar, Hazard & Mata has been great. His workrate and pressing for the team has been sensational. He's actually winning headers this season, averaging around 3.5 per game. Only 2 other strikers (Gervinho & Suarez) have averaged more dribbles per game than him.

Just needs to stop panicking in front of goal and start taking his chances now. Goals are coming from everywhere in the team at the moment so it matters little thankfully.

tumblr_m8ljbuVVcO1ro9s10.jpg