• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a good win.

Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole

Ramires Mikel

Mata Hazard Marin

Torrea

I think Marin should get a start and Oscar could use a breather. Wouldn't mind if he played though.

you practically posted everthing I wanted to post.

I think its time for Marin to get his first start. Oscar should be rested.

I want a good win.

Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole

Ramires Mikel

Mata Hazard Marin

Torres

I think Marin should get a start and Oscar could use a breather. Wouldn't mind if he played though.

I would start Terry. unavailable after the international break. so start him and keep others fresh

After beating Arsenal, it's imperative we win this game or beating Arsenal wont count for shit. This is a game we really must win. Norwich are a team struggling badly, conceding lots of goals, not scoring many and yet to win. I fancy them to go down so we have to take advantage of the Arsenal game especially as our next 2 games are Tottenham and Man Utd. We'll have bad spells so it's so vital we win this game and carry on the good run.

3-0.

studge still injured? if not him in place for torres. and i think we should play romeu in this one aswell,, say after 50mins if we are comfortably ahead in place of rambo.

want a marin cameo(in for mata) and also rest oscar and put moses (yea he played poor vs norj but we cant bench people after one bad start.)

and bertrand at lb.

so pretty much:

ivan-JT-Cahill-Bertrand

----Mikel-Rambo----

moses--mata--hazard

------Sturridge?--

subs if all goes to plan: romeu on for rambo,,,, marin in for mata (then switch places with hazard),,,, azpi for ivan.

Why would Romeu start? Mikel had a rest in midweek. He will be the first name on the sheet. Terry should start this one too.

I would be pretty happy if Sturridge starts. He will be hungry and will give us a spark up front. Nando needs a rest. I also don't see Azpi starting this one, RDM won't want to make too many changes at the back. Bertrand instead of Ashley and JT in place of Luiz. Bringing in Azpi would make it very unstable IMO.

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Mikel

Mata Hazard Moses

Torres

Don't mind if Oscar or Moses play but due to their defensive vulnerabilities I reckon Moses may be a bit more suited due to his direct style of play and I am sure he will want to make up for a rather quiet display Tuesday night.

cech

azpilicueta - terry - cahill - bertrand

mikel - romeu

moses - mata - marin

torres

piazon to replace mata at 60-65 mins, if we're 2 goals ahead.

sturridge to replace torres at 65-70 mins, if he's fit.