Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually one of our most important fixtures so far I believe.

If we lose this, we crumble (possibly).

If we draw, morale will be down.

If we scrape a win, us fans will be worried.

If we dominate a win, we'll all be happy.

I hope Lampard is dropped for this game, but I can't see it happening for some reason. Hopefully Marin gets some minutes. I'd start Mata though definitely.

Don't see any reason why RDM would make any changes from the team that played Arsenal. Want to see Marin at some point too.

Surely he'll start Lampard this game? He won't completely drop Lampard like that I think. He'll play against the weaker sides a lot.

This is actually one of our most important fixtures so far I believe.

If we lose this, we crumble (possibly).

If we draw, morale will be down.

If we scrape a win, us fans will be worried.

If we dominate a win, we'll all be happy.

I hope Lampard is dropped for this game, but I can't see it happening for some reason. Hopefully Marin gets some minutes. I'd start Mata though definitely.

This game isnt anywhere near as important as the Arsenal game was. And stop painting up scenarios that are silly. We wont win every single game and we wont crumble just because we'd lose a game.

@YouNameIt,

At which point did I mention Arsenal?

Err, we won't crumble if we lose a game? Why are you saying that with such confidence like it's a fact? Did you not watch our game vs. QPR last season? Did you not see us crumble in the league after that?

How on earth could you call those 'scenarios' (they were more like theories and probabilities, which is what football is all about pre-match by the way, you know, when you post your line-ups etc?) 'silly' anyway? Those outcomes from those situations mentioned happen weekly in football.

@YouNameIt,

At which point did I mention Arsenal?

Err, we won't crumble if we lose a game? Why are you saying that with such confidence like it's a fact? Did you not watch our game vs. QPR last season? Did you not see us crumble in the league after that?

How on earth could you call those 'scenarios' (they were more like theories and probabilities, which is what football is all about pre-match by the way, you know, when you post your line-ups etc?) 'silly' anyway? Those outcomes from those situations mentioned happen weekly in football.

I said we wont crumble just because we lose a game. A GAME. I didnt say we wont crumble if we lose against Norwich. And last season was last season. We have another type of gameplay this season with a much more broad and talentful team.

And they are scenarios. You talk as if we lose this game we will almost for sure crumble. ANd if we draw the morale will go down. Well, we drew against QPR and our morale didnt go down. We came out strong.

What I found even more silly is "if we scrape a win us fans will be worried". Looking at these match threads people/fans ALWAYS worry. There is no need to paint up those scenarios or theories. Just be confident and stay optimistic

Don't see any reason to change the team we played vs arsenal. Its not as big of a game though when it comes down to it 3 points is 3 points whoever you play against. I can never be annoyed if RDM chooses to start super frankie, as he has done so much, however if that means Ramires going back to RW then it will seem like a step back. Oscar hazard and mata should all start imo as they are all playing well and the more time they play together the better they should get. I am thinking we may see a big performance from Hazard, to re-confirm his ability (Not that it needs re-confirming to us).