Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge the only player unavailable, so, if we do well against Canaries, some time for Marko Marin? I'd love to! Looking forward to this game, especially with the international break after that.

Think this game will be good for Torres, great chance to bang in a few goals, he has started the season well but still not as confident as he was at Liverpool. I think Chelsea will win 4-1 and Nando will bang in a couple. Click here to see my other predictions for the weekend.

yeah, only 2 goals

and 1 of them was a Cech error, but i don't think anyone will EVER beat our all time low of 15 over an entire season

You're talking about the goal Norwich scored at the Bridge last season, right? If yes, then it was Hilario and Ivanovic's fault for their lack of communication which led to Grant Holt scoring their goal then. Cech was injured during that time.

You're talking about the goal Norwich scored at the Bridge last season, right? If yes, then it was Hilario and Ivanovic's fault for their lack of communication which led to Grant Holt scoring their goal then. Cech was injured during that time.

No mate, I am pretty sure he is talking of the READING game this season. Their 2nd goal from a freekick.

And as a correction to the poster above, we have conceded 3 goals this season. 2 against reading and 1 against le Arse.

He talked about the goal vs reading i think.

No mate, I am pretty sure he is talking of the READING game this season. Their 2nd goal from a freekick.

And as a correction to the poster above, we have conceded 3 goals this season. 2 against reading and 1 against le Arse.

He talked about the goa vs reading i think.

Oh right. Silly me! :banghead:

Looking forward to this one (but i say that every game lol), hope we set out the same as what we did against arsenal then i think we will have too much for them. Oscar hazard and mata are improving as a threesome and i want to keep seeing them play together to get even better. Rambo and Mikel are the logical choice for the centre as we have all seen the difference in rambo after he has moved back to a suitable position for him.

it won't be that easy so 2-0 would be my prediction but we should be getting our 3 points here with a bit to spare. :)

think the team will come out full force straight away, hopefully we'll get a goal blitz like we did vs Norj and score 3 in like 10mins. hahaha.

if the attacking 3 play quick in and around the penalty area doing some fancy flicks and one-twos then we should cause all sorts of problems,

i know it was only one gme but Im sure RDM wont put up with them playing only for the final 10-15 mins only.

gona catch the re-run,, fukin work..........

think the team will come out full force straight away, hopefully we'll get a goal blitz like we did vs Norj and score 3 in like 10mins. hahaha.

if the attacking 3 play quick in and around the penalty area doing some fancy flicks and one-twos then we should cause all sorts of problems,

i know it was only one gme but Im sure RDM wont put up with them playing only for the final 10-15 mins only.

gona catch the re-run,, fukin work..........

i have the same problem working 9-5 tomorrow

Off topic- just looked at our next 10 matches after this one... and its very scary.

Shakhtar x2, Man United x2, Tottenham Away, Liverpool, Juventus away, Man City. Other two are Swansea away (tough as well), and WBA away.

Good thing is that our next 10 games after those are very 'easy' compare to this.

Off topic- just looked at our next 10 matches after this one... and its very scary.

Shakhtar x2, Man United x2, Tottenham Away, Liverpool, Juventus away, Man City. Other two are Swansea away (tough as well), and WBA away.

Good thing is that our next 10 games after those are very 'easy' compare to this.

Its exciting, not scary