Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Ollie said, the Arsenal win would be forgotten if we couldn't beat Norwich. This is completely a must-win game. There is a break from the club football right after this so do your best and get the three points!

19 out of 21 points would be awesome, make it happen!

Edit - especially with Man United playing at Newcastle!

There is no reason to rest Ashley Cole. If there was another game in the week where we had a game yes but while he is fit and he will have a whole week's rest we don't need to rest him. Been bang on form to, must start IMO. Especially as if we have rarely seen Bertrand at LB this season

I don't want to sound complacent but we should easily win this with the way Norwich have been. As long as we have 2 of Oscar, Hazard or Mata in the team this should be one of the easiest league games we play this season. I'd give Ivanovic a rest and continue the centre back rotation by bringing in Terry for David Luiz.

Cech

Azpili Terry Cahill Cole

Mikel Ramires

Mata Hazard Moses

Torres

Going to try and look at team selection as realistically as possible

Robbie tends to ease the new signings in with some sub appearances rather than starting them right away

Mata has started 4 games in just over a week

Ramires has done the same

Unlikely he'll start Sturridge after being injured for so long

Think he'll go

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Lampard Mikel

Moses Oscar Hazard

Torres

Norwich are due a win, but if we are meant to be title contenders, then we shouldn't drop points on this one, no excuses, get 3 points.

Hazard should have a good game here, can see Norwich fighting this one though, and Grant Holt seems to be getting back on form, hope we can get a win.

I think Mata will be rested which means that Hazard will be the general i offense. As for Torres, i don't see him being rested just yet. As he said himself, he had too many games on the bench last season. I would love to see us playing with two natural wings in this match, Moses and Marin, and see if Torres could benefit from that. Aspilicueta schould also be used against a "weak" opponent like this. I was very impressed with Lampards performance yesterday, so to see him play would also be lovely - only concern is that him and Mikel hash´t been convincing together. Still, i´m Hoping for:

Cech

Azpilicueta - Terry - Cahill - Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Moses - Hazard - Marin

Torres.

I think we will win 3-0.

Another fucking international break after this :rant:

On a positive note this will be the last one of the season for me, ill be in Costa Rica by the time the next one comes about thank fuck.

Something seriously needs to be done about the international breaks, they fuck up the flo and wreck form by constantly coming about.

Its not so bad this season because it's the last one until March next week, but in World Cup/Euro years they have three early on in the season it's ridiculous.

To me they should play international qualifayers in August, half one year the other half the next, it may be an agonizing wait for club football, but it will be worth it to have 9 months of uninterrupted club action.