Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been our most consistent player so far this season.

His link up play with Oscar, Hazard & Mata has been great. His workrate and pressing for the team has been sensational. He's actually winning headers this season, averaging around 3.5 per game. Only 2 other strikers (Gervinho & Suarez) have averaged more dribbles per game than him.

Just needs to stop panicking in front of goal and start taking his chances now. Goals are coming from everywhere in the team at the moment so it matters little thankfully.

You trolling or tripping? :clown:

He's been our most consistent player so far this season.

His link up play with Oscar, Hazard & Mata has been great. His workrate and pressing for the team has been sensational. He's actually winning headers this season, averaging around 3.5 per game. Only 2 other strikers (Gervinho & Suarez) have averaged more dribbles per game than him.

Just needs to stop panicking in front of goal and start taking his chances now. Goals are coming from everywhere in the team at the moment so it matters little thankfully.

He's been our most consistent player when it comes to poor performance yes.

Anyway, are u on drugs?

Romeu and Azpi deserve to start no question about that.. and so does Marin if he's fit.

Fingers crossed.

I will be happy if any of them plays but you have no evidence to say they deserve it over any other player. Ivanovic is starting to pick up form now, we havent seen Romeu in the PL this season and despite Mikel's critics I think he has had an overall solid season bar a couple of mistakes. Also Marin, we havent seen enough to say he deserves a start just because he is fit. How goof have Hazard, Mata and Oscar been so far. Bertrand has also put in decent performances on the wings and their is also Moses. Tbh out of the three you mentioned I only can see Azpi starting anyway

Norwich isn´t very good at the moment,even Liverpool humiliated them,so Chelsea have good chances to win.

Joke,Norwich is always a tough oponnent,could be a very difficult game because they are hard to break down.

------------------Cech---------------

Azpi-------Cahil----Terry-----Cole

---------Ramires-----Mikel------

Oscar---------Mata--------Hazard

---------------Torres--------------

?

........Cech.......

Cesar..cahill..luiz..cole

....Romeu...lamps

Moses...marin....Hazard

........Torres.....

(@? edetarod no offence, but this line up sucks)???

I actually think this line up is perfect for this game what better way is there to test our strength in depth in Epl than against Norwich at stamford bridge, this will help us to know how we rotate the squad with a hell lot of tough fixtures coming soon and all at once. Resting oscar mata and ramires who imo are very key members of the squad still leaves us with a pretty strong team but untested yet. Hence my curiosity to see this line up.

He's been our most consistent player when it comes to poor performance yes.

Anyway, are u on drugs?

Hazard started the season on fire but has cooled down recently. Oscar only just recently became a starter & Mata has only come into his own these past 3/4 games.

I'm not saying he's been brilliant or anything. But he has been (in my opinion at least) our most consistent peformer so far this season along with Mikel.

Strikers don't always need to score goals to impact games as I eluded to in my previous post.

I do understand why people on here hate his guts and continue to throw their toys out the pram because we didn't get a new shiny toy to play with upfront this summer though.

Hazard started the season on fire but has cooled down recently. Oscar only just recently became a starter & Mata has only come into his own these past 3/4 games.

I'm not saying he's been brilliant or anything. But he has been (in my opinion at least) our most consistent peformer so far this season along with Mikel.

Strikers don't always need to score goals to impact games as I eluded to in my previous post.

I do understand why people on here hate his guts and continue to throw their toys out the pram because we didn't get a new shiny toy to play with upfront this summer though.

You actually couldnt be more wrong. And I dont even get how you can claim that hes been our most consistent performer this season. Cole, Cech, Ivanovic have all been alot better and more consistent. And what you say about Hazard and Oscar isnt applicible. First of all Torres has NO competition for his spot atm. And Hazard hasnt cooled down, but rather we've faced teams that know or at least have a plan and idea of how to stop him.

Another mistake you do is clearly that when it comes to Torres you take into consideration everything he does, but when you talk about say Hazard you seem to think that just because he doesnt have 2 assists per game the last games, that it means he has cooled down. And does a player need to start every game to be consistent? Why do you exclude Mata and Oscar? Your reasoning to me just isnt right.

man, even liverpool scores more than we do. fuck chelsea and fuck roberto di mateo. drogba sucked and the team will be terrible in a couple of weeks. man city is gunna win the title again. so fuck all of you and fuck this sight.

?

........Cech.......

Cesar..cahill..luiz..cole

....Romeu...lamps

Moses...marin....Hazard

........Torres.....

(@? edetarod no offence, but this line up sucks)???

I actually think this line up is perfect for this game what better way is there to test our strength in depth in Epl than against Norwich at stamford bridge, this will help us to know how we rotate the squad with a hell lot of tough fixtures coming soon and all at once. Resting oscar mata and ramires who imo are very key members of the squad still leaves us with a pretty strong team but untested yet. Hence my curiosity to see this line up.

Nevermind

You actually couldnt be more wrong. And I dont even get how you can claim that hes been our most consistent performer this season. Cole, Cech, Ivanovic have all been alot better and more consistent. And what you say about Hazard and Oscar isnt applicible. First of all Torres has NO competition for his spot atm. And Hazard hasnt cooled down, but rather we've faced teams that know or at least have a plan and idea of how to stop him.

Another mistake you do is clearly that when it comes to Torres you take into consideration everything he does, but when you talk about say Hazard you seem to think that just because he doesnt have 2 assists per game the last games, that it means he has cooled down. And does a player need to start every game to be consistent? Why do you exclude Mata and Oscar? Your reasoning to me just isnt right.

Consistent doesn't necessarily mean that he been playing well. He very much could be our most consistent player, playing a consistently at a poor level.

Fernando Torres was not bought by Chelsea to "link-up" with the midfielders and run the channels. he should be making the runs behind the opposition back-four and burying the chances he gets. so No. he has not been consistently good this season. He had poor games against Wigan, QPR and Stoke etc..

I will be happy if any of them plays but you have no evidence to say they deserve it over any other player. Ivanovic is starting to pick up form now, we havent seen Romeu in the PL this season and despite Mikel's critics I think he has had an overall solid season bar a couple of mistakes. Also Marin, we havent seen enough to say he deserves a start just because he is fit. How goof have Hazard, Mata and Oscar been so far. Bertrand has also put in decent performances on the wings and their is also Moses. Tbh out of the three you mentioned I only can see Azpi starting anyway

Well, it was kinda too much to put Marin there as well.. But only because he showed good chemistry with Hazard in the games they played alongside each other.. We already know what Romeu is capable of and it's really frustrating to see him on the bench and not even playing as a sub during all the non-Capital One Cup games.. We have big games coming up and Lamps, Ramires and Mikel have to be there and give 100%, the Norwich game is a chance to rest 2 of these 3 and give Oriol a chance to show what he can do 'cause if we'll keep saying "oh he didn't play much, we're not sure if he deserves to start" then the lad will never get a chance. The Brana/Azpi situation is the same.

Consistent doesn't necessarily mean that he been playing well. He very much could be our most consistent player, playing a consistently at a poor level.

That is actually exacly what I said in my previos post as response to that. But he is saying that he has been our most consistent playing playing well.