IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

If RDM leads Chelsea to the league title this season, then my answer would be yes.

If he doesnt win the league, then he ain't the right person for Chelsea.

This season the goal is to build a new team. RDM doesnt need to win the league this season to do a good job.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on the progress we are making as to whether Roman keeps him on and as far as that's concerned so far so good. I think he is the right man for the job.

If we finish 3rd, go out of the Champions League kicking and screaming and make clear progression in our style (ie positive signs for the future) then Robbie is staying even if Guardiola whores himself to Roman. Scolari, AVB and Carlo were sacked because of performances more than they were results, especially the latter.

I dont think RdM is in a good place right now.

He will have a few dark clouds hanging over him...first loss at home to utd in over 10 years, humiliation by Atletico Madrid, loss to Shakhtar Donetsk

I think we will need to win either PL or CL and do well in the other (top 3 PL, final or semi depending on opponent in CL) for him not to be sacked at the end of the season

He will have a few dark clouds hanging over him...first loss at home to utd in over 10 years, humiliation by Atletico Madrid, loss to Shakhtar Donetsk

I think we will need to win either PL or CL and do well in the other (top 3 PL, final or semi depending on opponent in CL) for him not to be sacked at the end of the season

Why would the highlighted part be a dark cloud exactly?

It all depends on the progress we are making as to whether Roman keeps him on and as far as that's concerned so far so good. I think he is the right man for the job.

If we finish 3rd, go out of the Champions League kicking and screaming and make clear progression in our style (ie positive signs for the future) then Robbie is staying even if Guardiola whores himself to Roman. Scolari, AVB and Carlo were sacked because of performances more than they were results, especially the latter.

I hardly think the greatest manager in the history of Barcelona will be "whoring" himself to anyone. I'd very much expect it to be the other way around.

But then, we also won at Arsenal and got the first victory at White Hart Lane since 2005...

If RDM leads Chelsea to the league title this season, then my answer would be yes.

If he doesnt win the league, then he ain't the right person for Chelsea.

Thats a pretty shallow reason for not wanting RDM to be manager..

There's no reason to believe not atm. He's playing our best team, we're playing good football, we're top of the table despite some very stupid refereeing against us.

Just give him a goal scorer in January and watch him bring in more silverware.

We were all over ManUtd and would no doubt won with fair referee.Playing our best football and our players although young owning the manc scum, it was so priceless to see, thank you Robbie.I had my concern's about Di Matteo but, if some ask me now "IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward" I would say million times yes.

p.s. I also had concerns about our fighting spirit without the legends aka Drogba, Lampard and Terry but the team stepped up so hard after the first mins.We are no doubt the toughest mentally team in the league even with so much new and young lads.

• 2 weeks later...

We were all over ManUtd and would no doubt won with fair referee.Playing our best football and our players although young owning the manc scum, it was so priceless to see, thank you Robbie.I had my concern's about Di Matteo but, if some ask me now "IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward" I would say million times yes.

p.s. I also had concerns about our fighting spirit without the legends aka Drogba, Lampard and Terry but the team stepped up so hard after the first mins.We are no doubt the toughest mentally team in the league even with so much new and young lads.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you just got a reality check

Just thought Mourinho messed up long unbeaten records against City, Fulham and Spurs. What a terrible manager.

The Man U game wouldnt call so much the result a dark cloud considering we were 2-0 up and lost during to completly dodgy refeering

And Shakhatar havent lost in however many games it was..we won against them Wednesday in the end

And we didnt loose to scum and that seems like a long time ago league wise

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you just got a reality check

LMAO!!!

And you proved what ? Pathetic knee-jerkers.Go support some other team.The players are no doubt tough BUT ROBBIE D is so fuking affraid it's so pissing me off.Look at Liverpool, do they have better players then us, NOT by a mile.BUT they try to play football and try to keep the ball and are gradually succeeding at it , while we have no fucking plan for anything.After United's game in PL, I thought Robbie IS the man for the job.Now iam having my concerns, the guy is so overdefensive, just can't believe it.Its like having Ferrari and driving with 60 all the time and only when something really bad happens to step up.

I have no doubt even if by some miracle we win CL or something like that, Pep will step in.Because Abramovic does not like the type of football which is in Robbie's head.