IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since we have already played more than 10 games, I decided to give you some of my thoughts.

1. I honestly believe in Di Matteo.

2. I enjoy his starting 11 (Cech,Iva,Terry,Luiz,Cole,Ramires,Mikel,Mata,Oscar,Hazard,Torres).

3. I like his serenity, not too cocky not too scared.

4. I think he needs to read the game quicker and make better changes.

5. He also needs to improve his second and third plans.

Since we have already played more than 10 games, I decided to give you some of my thoughts.

1. I honestly believe in Di Matteo.

2. I enjoy his starting 11 (Cech,Iva,Terry,Luiz,Cole,Ramires,Mikel,Mata,Oscar,Hazard,Torres).

3. I like his serenity, not too cocky not too scared.

4. I think he needs to read the game quicker and make better changes.

5. He also needs to improve his second and third plans.

Agreed he's definitely a slow burner.

I'm still not 100% convinced, but he's doing well the dressing room appears harmonious and I love his quiet but efficient interviews. He is also not cocky, which helps with other fans and the general perception of CFC.

I do think he is holding the seat (rightly or wrongly) for Guardiola though - and I hope tat isn't playing on RDMs mind - as it will affect his decision making...

I do think he is holding the seat (rightly or wrongly) for Guardiola though - and I hope tat isn't playing on RDMs mind - as it will affect his decision making...

Not if he wins something big this year (BPL or UCL). Otherwise I agree, Roman will want Pep Guardiola.

Not if he wins something big this year (BPL or UCL). Otherwise I agree, Roman will want Pep Guardiola.

I get the feeling that Roman wants Pep regardless. I'd love to be wrong but my gut feeling tells me that RDM is destined for one year here before pep irrespective of what he does this season.

I get the feeling that Roman wants Pep regardless. I'd love to be wrong but my gut feeling tells me that RDM is destined for one year here before pep irrespective of what he does this season.

You are correct, I just expressed myself really bad. Roman will want Pep. I just think the pressure will be so huge for him to keep RDM that he will just keep him...

Changed my vote from "no" to "yes". Of course the correct answear would be "too early to say".

Right now I have no reason to believe he is not the right man to build another team, and to not stay here at least the 2 years he has in his contract.

Changed my vote from "no" to "yes". Of course the correct answear would be "too early to say".

Right now I have no reason to believe he is not the right man to build another team, and to not stay here at least the 2 years he has in his contract.

well said ,,,the team building is almost complete ,,, A top striker and we are there

If RDM leads Chelsea to the league title this season, then my answer would be yes.

If he doesnt win the league, then he ain't the right person for Chelsea.

there are other criteria that are just as if not more important than winning the league ..With your criteria we shall never attain stability and continuity