Victor Moses

Superblue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/victor-moses-cesar-azpilicueta-has-helped-me-the-most-at-chelsea-he-understands-me-a3688686.html

In an interview with Goal, Moses said: "I'd say Azpilicueta [has influenced me most]. He played a huge part in my defensive development last season.

"He is always behind me, always constantly talking to me to make sure I am in the right position. When is the time to go and when’s the time to stay.

"He understands me. We established a partnership which was very good.

"To me, I would say that Cesar is underrated. As a defender he has got everything. He's quick, he's got that desire, passion for the game. He just wants to play football. Azpilicueta is never tired. He can run all night in every minute. He wants to play every game.

"It is great for us that we have him. He’s someone that loves the game. He is always talking to every player before games. He wakes everyone up and says we have got to go out there and win this game."

Would like to see Moses back, like I said Zappa really isn’t any better than him. Moses is actually more of a threat going forward [emoji20]. We still need a new RWB. 
Moses should be considering he was a CF/WF at previous clubs and normally plays one of those roles for Nigeria. Just seems like he's been told by Conte to hold back much more.