Victor Moses

Superblue

If Zappacosta were to leave in say January or wanted out in the summer, could we use Moses as a bargaining chip to see about getting Wan-Bissaka? He has really caught my eye this season. Looks like he could be a good player in a bigger team. 

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

If Zappacosta were to leave in say January or wanted out in the summer, could we use Moses as a bargaining chip to see about getting Wan-Bissaka? He has really caught my eye this season. Looks like he could be a good player in a bigger team. 

Wan-bissaka looks like a great player and he's home grown aswell 

• 1 month later...

Victor Moses' Likeliest Destination If He Leaves Chelsea Revealed By Bookmakers

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/victor-moses-nears-chelsea-exit-15659097

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=30645

Wow if we lose Fab-Moses-Drinkwater-Cahill, our homegrown contingent has shrunk drastically quickly!

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Wow if we lose Fab-Moses-Drinkwater-Cahill, our homegrown contingent has shrunk drastically quickly!

True, but we really haven't used it much this season.  Besides Cesc have any of the other 3 played more then 500 minutes combined this year?  

49 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

True, but we really haven't used it much this season.  Besides Cesc have any of the other 3 played more then 500 minutes combined this year?  

True but naming our 8 homegrown players will be fun and the number might rise to 12 by 2022(Yeah we will just name randomers if it is 8 but if 12 ,(we will need to sort that out and the non homegrown comes down to 13! ) , 17 non homegrown players minus the 2 keepers means 15 non homegrown outfield players,Christensen,Ampadu,Barkley,Ruben,HopefuyHudson,will be flying the flag

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

True but naming our 8 homegrown players will be fun and the number might rise to 12 by 2022(Yeah we will just name randomers if it is 8 but if 12 ,(we will need to sort that out and the non homegrown comes down to 13! ) , 17 non homegrown players minus the 2 keepers means 15 non homegrown outfield players,Christensen,Ampadu,Barkley,Ruben,HopefuyHudson,will be flying the flag

8 HG's on a 25 man roster

GK Kepa

GK Gunn (HG)

GK Bulka (HG)

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu (HG) MF cover as well

CB AC (HG)

LB Chilwell (HG)

LB Alonso (or Emerson)

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James (HG)  plus Azpi as cover

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali (after Paredes leaves to Boca from loan or buy)

CMF Kante

CMF Barella (He can play all 3 MF positions, so no pressure on Tonali to stp up instantly when Jorginho cannot play)

AMF Fekir

AMF RLC (HG)

LW Pulisic (right footed)

LW Lozano (right footed)

RW Suso (left footed)

RW Malcom (left footed)

CF Piatek 

CF  Jovic

CF Tammy (HG)

how to get there (in great detail)

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

8 HG's on a 25 man roster

GK Kepa

GK Gunn (HG)

GK Bulka (HG)

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu (HG) MF cover as well

CB AC (HG)

LB Chilwell (HG)

LB Alonso (or Emerson)

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James (HG)  plus Azpi as cover

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali (after Paredes leaves to Boca from loan or buy)

CMF Kante

CMF Barella (He can play all 3 MF positions, so no pressure on Tonali to stp up instantly when Jorginho cannot play)

AMF Fekir

AMF RLC (HG)

LW Pulisic (right footed)

LW Lozano (right footed)

RW Suso (left footed)

RW Malcom (left footed)

CF Piatek 

CF  Jovic

CF Tammy (HG)

how to get there (in great detail)

Yeah what happens if its upped to 12 "Greg Dyke, the chairman of the Football Association (FA), wants to implement much stronger regulation of foreign players. His intention is to help England to win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, as he stated in an op-ed piece.[3] Some of Dyke’s proposals include: homegrown players in a top-flight 25-man squad be increased from eight to 12 " lol loved how you got there , now imagine the 12 rule and 13 non homegrown by 2022!

38 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah what happens if its upped to 12 "Greg Dyke, the chairman of the Football Association (FA), wants to implement much stronger regulation of foreign players. His intention is to help England to win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, as he stated in an op-ed piece.[3] Some of Dyke’s proposals include: homegrown players in a top-flight 25-man squad be increased from eight to 12 " lol loved how you got there , now imagine the 12 rule and 13 non homegrown by 2022!

Let me scramble-fix  for 4 more HG's (and younger ones, as it makes no sense to plug in a now 28yo such as Aaron Ramsey or Gareth Bale)

CB       Declan Rice for Azpi (WIN! as Azpi will be a 30-something)

LB        Ben Davies or Luke Shaw switched out for Alonso or Emerson (WIN!)

RW      Wilfried Zaha swapped out for Suso or Malcom (potential win, not a heartbreaker at all)

AMF     Ryan Sessegnon  or James Maddison for Fekir

also

Greg Dyke can fuck right off, and I do NOT see this happening at all

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Let me scramble-fix  for 4 more HG's (and younger ones, as it makes no sense to plug in a now 28yo such as Aaron Ramsey or Gareth Bale)

CB       Declan Rice for Azpi (WIN! as Azpi will be a 30-something)

LB        Ben Davies or Luke Shaw switched out for Alonso or Emerson (WIN!)

RW      Wilfried Zaha swapped out for Suso or Malcom (potential win, not a heartbreaker at all)

AMF     Ryan Sessegnon  or James Maddison for Fekir

wow pretty good in that time...tap tap tap boom congratulations you have the new chelsea director of football job ,can u start straight away or like 2 years ago!

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

wow pretty good in that time...tap tap tap boom congratulations you have the new chelsea director of football job ,can u start straight away or like 2 years ago!

Also Mount could knock RLC off team, but both are HG.

Another option is to keep Fekir and swap out Callum Wilson with the lesser performing of Jovic or Piątek (I like that a lot less as both Maddison and Sessegnon have crazy high potential and I think both Piątek and Jovic will be monsters).

12 minutes ago, mccg said:

Btw, if this 12 HG rule goes through, UK players cost will probably DOUBLE as the rules will also be changed to make it basically impossible to have foreign born qualify as HG.

It is going to be a nightmare. My list just cherry picked the best young HG on smaller teams atm. The quality DIVES at most positions after you remove my picks. And ALL EPL teams will be fighting over them.

Madness if the FA does this. I think we should tell them to fuck off, and Shitty, Manure, us, Victimpool, Arse, Spurs should go join with the other top 25 and make super euro league.

Fuck these little shit teams and the cuntish FA bullying us. Fuck the English national team. They can sod right off.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Btw, if this 12 HG rule goes through, UK players cost will probably DOUBLE as the rules will also be changed to make it basically impossible to have foreign born qualify as HG.

It is going to be a nightmare. My list just cherry picked the best young HG on smaller teams atm. The quality DIVES at most positions after you remove my picks. And ALL EPL teams will be fighting over them.

Madness if the FA does this. I think we should tell them to fuck off, and Shitty, Manure, us, Victimpool, Arse, Spurs should go join with the other top 25 and make super euro league.

Fuck these little shit teams and the cuntish FA bullying us. Fuck the English national team. They can sod right off.

Yeah agree , again dosn't look like our board/club have the foresight for this lol , we may make sure we have 13  galacticos style , non-homegrowns by that stage or we will deffo be screwed for years to come!

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mccg said:

Moses Wants £2.86m ‘Assurance Fee’ From Fernebahce

ttps://footballlive.ng/moses-wants-2-86m-assurance-fee-from-fernebahce/

https://footballlive.ng/moses-wants-2-86m-assurance-fee-from-fernebahce/

link fixed