Victor Moses

Superblue

I don't understand the hype about Everton .. looking at the press ratings it looked as if they absolutely battered us .We gifted them a goal and we were

wasteful in the extreme. Remind me what Martinez managed last year ... A visit to Wembley but where else did his team go???

Everton aren't really hyped tbh, despite finishing above Liverpool the past two season's, i haven't seen one person predict they will do it again.

They will defiantly finish atleast 7th, their still considerably better than anyone off the 8th and below teams last season, so Martinez will have to be a real, real dope to have them finishing lower than top 7 atleast.

Gotta like how some have a bit of selective memory and only remember his poor-average performances in the 2nd half of last season while forgetting his good form pre-AFCON. And not to mention, he played a vital role and performed decently in our Europa League run. But all of those are forgotten/ignored.

Agree before ACON he was good ,,,at ACON he was good ,,,after was a different player...but we should NEVER have loaned him to the Scousers

seriously? 40mil (i dont see porto selling him for anything less than that). and it will be the same problems again.

buying strikers in the winter should be dubbed as a CARDINAL SIN (torres, ba) unless there is simply no other option or the team has a massive injury crisis. i can only hope that the board has learned somthing for our past dealings and wont repeat the same mistake.

ps - JM would not be worth half the money we would have to spend on him. my opinion on the matter - take your chances with what we have already done for the season. hope for etoo, ba/ torres to help our attacking mids get us thru. next season sell ba and torres, dont give etoo an extension (i dont know if he is on 1 or 2 year contract) , recall romelu and actually use him for once and buy rooney (with just one year left in his contract).

Seems logical- the part for next summer. I'm still not convinced we have a PL winning strike force or the strikers we have are not on a PL winning form.

Everton aren't really hyped tbh, despite finishing above Liverpool the past two season's, i haven't seen one person predict they will do it again.

They will defiantly finish atleast 7th, their still considerably better than anyone off the 8th and below teams last season, so Martinez will have to be a real, real dope to have them finishing lower than top 7 atleast.

I consider you are hyping them and the media certainly did on Sunday

Gotta like how some have a bit of selective memory and only remember his poor-average performances in the 2nd half of last season while forgetting his good form pre-AFCON. And not to mention, he played a vital role and performed decently in our Europa League run. But all of those are forgotten/ignored.

I'm not forgetting or ignoring anything, 1 good game in 3-4 bad ones seems about right measured over last season.

I'm not forgetting or ignoring anything, 1 good game in 3-4 bad ones seems about right measured over last season.

Think that's a bit exaggerating it. If you look over the course of last season, think his good performances even out his bad ones. It's arguably a nearly balance one as opposed the bad ones outweigh the good ones. That idea likely only came in because the 2nd half of last season is more recent to us than before that.

Think that's a bit exaggerating it. If you look over the course of last season, think his good performances even out his bad ones. It's arguably a nearly balance one as opposed the bad ones outweigh the good ones. That idea likely only came in because the 2nd half of last season is more recent to us than before that.

Maybe you're right.. I don't like his style (tons of speed, but not enough technique or ability to exploit that speed), which may have me overly critical.

We just cant fulfill the whole potential in players can we? Danny, Matic, Bruma, Moses?,...if we want to be club that involves youth players in team, we must start trusting them, not buying 30mio players like Willian instead.

Every player that leaves us automatically becomes overrated so we can bash the board.

If a player doesn't perform for us - or is inconstant, he might as well leave... maybe allowing them to go to EPL teams might not be the best deal because they can fit their system perfectly, so I'd rather not loan/sell for them. But fact is, Willian or no Willian, Moses had no place for us in our squad with both Kevin and André alone because both of them are much better than him. André has performing better than Moses did for us if you ask me. So I'm not going to complain the kid left. Maybe I'll complain he left to Liverpool, but he should have left, end of it. Willian is amazing and I think he'll end up the season either playing in the starting XI or being a super sub. Don't ask me who'll leave the team for that to happen, probably André or Mata.

Every player that leaves us automatically becomes overrated so we can bash the board.

If a player doesn't perform for us - or is inconstant, he might as well leave... maybe allowing them to go to EPL teams might not be the best deal because they can fit their system perfectly, so I'd rather not loan/sell for them. But fact is, Willian or no Willian, Moses had no place for us in our squad with both Kevin and André alone because both of them are much better than him. André has performing better than Moses did for us if you ask me. So I'm not going to complain the kid left. Maybe I'll complain he left to Liverpool, but he should have left, end of it. Willian is amazing and I think he'll end up the season either playing in the starting XI or being a super sub. Don't ask me who'll leave the team for that to happen, probably André or Mata.

If you judge a player only for his performance for Chelsea, how could you say Willian is amazing?

From what i've seen, André hasn't performed better than Moses did last season.

Also, I think the loan move is a bit harsh on Moses, he was one of the better players in pre-season, he finally seemed to be developing some chemistry with the other players...

If you judge a player only for his performance for Chelsea, how could you say Willian is amazing?

Can you see the word think in the sentence? I don't know in Hong Kong, but around here 'think' means something you guess will happen, not a fact. He's an amazing player - something I don't think Moses is btw - and I said I think he'll prove himself in the team. Should I draw now, or it is clear enough for you? Also did you ignore the part I said that André and Kevin alone proved they fit the team better or were you only worried about nitpicking (badly)?

From what i've seen, André hasn't performed better than Moses did last season.

Also, I think the loan move is a bit harsh on Moses, he was one of the better players in pre-season, he finally seemed to be developing some chemistry with the other players...

I think he fits better the team and is producing well - given this is his first season in EPL. He's bad on finishing, but he has created a lot for us. Also I saw the post about the Brazilian thing... well, I'll have to ask you to do the same I asked the girl to do, and that is reading my post: I think Moses should leave because of André and Kevin alone. People were commentating on Willian so I did too. But if you want to think I'm being biased, be my guest. I couldn't care less, mate. I won't deny though Brazil has the best record on producing footie players in the history of the sport... just look throughout the years... the 5 WC titles might testify to that. Both Ronaldo's, Kaká, Romário, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Lúcio, Juan, and now Thiago Silva, Neymar, Dani Alves, Marcelo... I can't complain. But Chelsea have enough of them. Real Madrid and Inter could use some (or more) Brazilian pedigree. Because if I'm going to be labeled biased, I might as well be cocky about it.

I think it will be fair to say we can compare how the others do in comparison to Moses last year at the end of the season, he got 11 or 12 goals in all competitions without starting many games which is pretty impressive, having players who can play every now and then that can get that sort of numbers is pretty good. Even if we compare his stats from his Liverpool loan to the others, still a bit annoyed he went to Pool but Rodgers could make him better, even though I reckon Jose could have as well.

I think he fits better the team and is producing well - given this is his first season in EPL. He's bad on finishing, but he has created a lot for us. Also I saw the post about the Brazilian thing... well, I'll have to ask you to do the same I asked the girl to do, and that is reading my post: I think Moses should leave because of André and Kevin alone. People were commentating on Willian so I did too. But if you want to think I'm being biased, be my guest. I couldn't care less, mate. I won't deny though Brazil has the best record on producing footie players in the history of the sport... just look throughout the years... the 5 WC titles might testify to that. Both Ronaldo's, Kaká, Romário, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Lúcio, Juan, and now Thiago Silva, Neymar, Dani Alves, Marcelo... I can't complain. But Chelsea have enough of them. Real Madrid and Inter could use some (or more) Brazilian pedigree. Because if I'm going to be labeled biased, I might as well be cocky about it.

Moses should leave for the sake of his own future, just like Sturridge did.

He deserves playing time and a bit of faith from the manager, because he's a solid player.