Victor Moses

Superblue

Can't really go wrong with this move. Liverpool will pay a decent amount of money for this loan without even getting an option to buy if he ends up being a massive success there like Sturridge and they'd only be doing us a favor by increasing the player's market value but if he fails we can still easily offload him next summer for around £5-10m.

I'm confused as to why they want him..

He's not a player they generally need and they don't play a system where his skills would be enhanced & exposed. But whatever, he won't get as many games here and they're gonna pay us for it too lmao.

I'm confused as to why they want him..

He's not a player they generally need and they don't play a system where his skills would be enhanced & exposed. But whatever, he won't get as many games here and they're gonna pay us for it too lmao.

agreed. And I reckon he won't be getting too many games at pool either.

I don't think he's good enough for Rotation at Chelsea. We now have rotation players who can come on and influence the game, which is something Moses cannot do.

Andre, KDB, and Willian are far better footballers.

agreed. And I reckon he won't be getting too many games at pool either.

I don't think he's good enough for Rotation at Chelsea. We now have rotation players who can come on and influence the game, which is something Moses cannot do.

Andre, KDB, and Willian are far better footballers.

I don't really know if Willian is compared to Moses.. We'll find out I guess!

Can't really go wrong with this move. Liverpool will pay a decent amount of money for this loan without even getting an option to buy if he ends up being a massive success there like Sturridge and they'd only be doing us a favor by increasing the player's market value but if he fails we can still easily offload him next summer for around £5-10m.

:fainthv9::fainthv9:

I was gutted to see Moses at Anfield I was hoping it wasn't true. I don't see why he wouldn't give Victor a chance, he hardly got a shot at Chelsea, we already gave away Sturridge who can't stop scoring :(

Pretty dissapointed he didn't even try him :(

Am i the only one who thinks this will be a good move for him?

Ok look past the fact he is going to be donning a Liverpool shirt next season, he wasn't going to get much gametime with us this term, he has gone to a team who are likely to finish in the top 6, this is a chance for Victor to really lay down a marker to Jose for next time, more off a marker than he would make coming on 1 game out of 6.

Also if Jose decides to move Oscar deeper gradually, then a space will open up for Moses again next season.

I was gutted to see Moses at Anfield I was hoping it wasn't true. I don't see why he wouldn't give Victor a chance, he hardly got a shot at Chelsea, we already gave away Sturridge who can't stop scoring :(

Pretty dissapointed he didn't even try him :(

Sturridge is a far better footballer than Moses. Moses really isn't cut out to be a Chelsea player. Hes a nice, speedy wing that will occasionally do something nice, but he can't take control of a game.

I personally am not fussed over this like I was about Sturridge. I was absolutely livid we sold him for such a low price to a direct competitor, and then went off and bought a downgraded version of him in Schurrle for 10 million pound more essentially. Absolutely horrid piece of business, where as this makes sense, since we replaced him with a far better player in Willian.

Am i the only one who thinks this will be a good move for him?

Ok look past the fact he is going to be donning a Liverpool shirt next season, he wasn't going to get much gametime with us this term, he has gone to a team who are likely to finish in the top 6, this is a chance for Victor to really lay down a marker to Jose for next time, more off a marker than he would make coming on 1 game out of 6.

Also if Jose decides to move Oscar deeper gradually, then a space will open up for Moses again next season.

yup, it is a good move for him.

pool play 4-2-3-1 but suprisingly have no natural wingers. moses would be a great option for rodgers. and i feel he ll definitely get a lot of game time compared to what he would have got here.

also i hope he plays to prove a point. to show chelsea how good he is.

It's a fuck*ng disgrace. Why in the hell should we ever help that shitty team from England's sh*thole?? I mean, look how we gave them Sturridge on a silver platter and now he's their MVP, and now Moses?? I won't be surprised if he gets as good as Studge and those morons up north wanna buy him and surely get him because the board are busy giving chances to the big name players, e.g. Torres vs Sturridge. F*ck Liverpool, their ugly city & stadium and their retarded inbred fans.