The Mourinho Thread

Know he has probably stated numerous of times:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25773875

But i love this man! :D

Surely the only ever man to be the stop-guard to the resolving door - after-all, it was him who we tried to cover the shadow of.

He does seems more relax right?

Before at Chelsea he was more of a gun ho manager.

At Madrid, I think the media made him out to seem worse then was.

Now at England he seems more like a political figure. Trying to grab the light because of his popularity and how the English media respect him. Meanwhile showing more respect and culture this time around.

So I will agree with Mourinho when he said he comes back at the right time of his career. The first time he was still young and even though he won there was still other aspect to learn.

Italy and Spain, especially Spain thought him a lot. Also to realize how good he had at England and now that he is back he is cherishing every moment and in the meantime a bit more humble to be back where he started it all....well you can say Porto, but for Mourinho and fans a like Chelsea will always be where it all started.

Know he has probably stated numerous of times:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25773875

But i love this man! :D

Surely the only ever man to be the stop-guard to the resolving door - after-all, it was him who we tried to cover the shadow of.

Did you actually read this?

"He is not under pressure of 'lose one match and lose your job'. He is stable, probably more stable than many of us in the Premier League.

"He will have time to rebuild his team, he will have a budget to buy players.

"He will succeed, he will win titles, so I don't feel for him because he has a fantastic job."

Something about those words make me think if Mourinho actually did wanted the job at United?

Because it seems at Chelsea he has to sell himself to continue to be here. I mean look at how he puts it:

"I stay until they want me not to stay," he told BBC Football Focus.

"No club moves me from Chelsea until Chelsea wants me to move because I want to be where I am loved."

Did you actually read this?

"He is not under pressure of 'lose one match and lose your job'. He is stable, probably more stable than many of us in the Premier League.

"He will have time to rebuild his team, he will have a budget to buy players.

"He will succeed, he will win titles, so I don't feel for him because he has a fantastic job."

Something about those words make me think if Mourinho actually did wanted the job at United?

Because it seems at Chelsea he has to sell himself to continue to be here. I mean look at how he puts it:

"I stay until they want me not to stay," he told BBC Football Focus.

"No club moves me from Chelsea until Chelsea wants me to move because I want to be where I am loved."

I don't see that though.

I think that he wanted to come back to Chelsea after all the shtick he tuck from Madrid fans last year, as he said, he wanted to be somewhere he loved and where he is loved. He's probably supporting the fact he will a large support behind at Man Utd, and that there will be patience if them to get themselves up and running - call me deluded, but i don't think Jose would want to be the successor of one of his best friend's in football and be in the same kind of atmosphere he was treated with last year.

I don't see that though.

I think that he wanted to come back to Chelsea after all the shtick he tuck from Madrid fans last year, as he said, he wanted to be somewhere he loved and where he is loved. He's probably supporting the fact he will a large support behind at Man Utd, and that there will be patience if them to get themselves up and running - call me deluded, but i don't think Jose would want to be the successor of one of his best friend's in football and be in the same kind of atmosphere he was treated with last year.

Well he did said this:

And what of talk Mourinho could have replaced Ferguson at Old Trafford?

When asked if he thought about it before joining Chelsea, he said: "No. Because of Chelsea."

I was saying that those statement made it sound like he was wishing he was there, a secure place where they won't fire for any shenanigans like Roman and company do.

John Chapman @BelgoFoot 37m

De Bruyne also told HLN that he did extra training - even on his days off - but it didn't change situation. Interview in print version. #cfc

On one hand the manager claims the player wasn't working hard enough, on the other hand the player claims he was. Who is telling the truth? Go and watch KDB's game against Sunderland.