Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fucking shit. If the players don't wanna play, just go home and piss off. Pre season or not, it's a match, representing Chelsea with away fans there who have actually spent money on going. I care about pre season, i care about seeing Chelsea play well and get confidence for the season ahead and i hate to see this shit. It's embarrassing. We have no threat whatsoever, the goal was from a mistake.

Pretty pissed off. Our defending has been shameful and not enough players have looked like they give a shit.

Oh i said this about Hazard against MLS Allstars everyone disagreed.

The difference was, you're a respected poster and rightly so may i add.

yer ill say it again Hazard is not going to be a super star right away think its gonna take some time to get used to the English game, also i think we should play 4231 this 4141 just aint working at all, and from what uve seen all pre season i dont just want hulk we need HULK

This will get slated, I know for fact - but I always said that while RDM deserved the job, he isn't the correct man for it.

Managing West Brom & MK Dons is a little different from this.

No, our CL + FA Cup wins were not luck, but he didn't do anything special. He just let Drogba and Terry take control pretty much and we reverted to our tactics from a few seasons ago.

I love RDM as a player and sports personality, and in reply to this, I'm expecting face-palm pictures, gifs so that you guys can get your rep up etc. but he honestly hasn't shown anything to make me want to watch us next season.

This isn't just from watching this game.

I've had these thoughts from way before our CL win.

I'm not a "RDM OUT!!!!!!!!" guy, but I'm sure he'll be gone by January.

The small minded people (if you get upset by this comment, you're simply wearing the shoe that fits) will just see it as "He won us the Champions League and now has better players. That means we will win the league", but there is SO much more to that to take into consideration.

I'm not looking forward to this game vs. Manchester City at all.

Hopefully Mata + Oscar will change things.

Cba watching the rest of the game.

KTBFFH.

(Now is the point where you call me a fake fan, tell me to go support Manchester City, insert your pictures, memes and gifs etc.)

Just love watching the over-reactions here! :lol:

A couple of amateur mistakes cost us the goals, but in all honesty our problem was the front three. A bit more dynamism there and we'll be dong much better.

almost like AVB right ?

even AVB still better in juli-desember, more passion and will

why our midfield is so no intention on passing, horrible

You cannot play a double pivot if you have Mikel or Essien as your DM, John I don't move at all Mikel will just stand there whilst players are running past him. Lampard will not play a double pivot properly this season i bet you any money, he's attacking orientated and that's the way it is.

Imagine Tiote-Sahin in double pivot... oh my god... not only would we be serious title contenders my sperm count would be 0.

You cannot play a double pivot if you have Mikel or Essien as your DM, John I don't move at all Mikel will just stand there whilst players are running past him. Lampard will not play a double pivot properly this season i bet you any money, he's attacking orientated and that's the way it is.

Imagine Tiote-Sahin in double pivot... oh my god... not only would we serious title contenders my sperm count would be 0.

And Arsenal could be in for a Song-Sahin pivot :blink:

Ramires should of done a much better ball there, not just he lazy delivery. If Hulk was there he would be so unpredictable, he could cut it onto his favourite foot and blast it or even look for the pass but Ramires is looking to predictable out on the RW. It is not his natural position to be fair to him anyway

FFS you guys are really pitiful. You never have enough no matter what. I knew that winning CL would make majority of you spoiled. Yea, that's a great idea, fire RDM and almost the whole squad because we've conceded a goal. Other clubs lose to some unkown teams and they don't cry like it's the end of the world...