Oscar

themightyblue

ramires plays the one role and he does it world class, which is the mould of a counter attacking ride sided winger. he's not good in posession or in defensive midfield where calmness is such a big thing. ramires can play on the left too but these are the only 2 roles i see for him in the future. he will the first name on the sheet IN big games. however, i expect the likes of marin and oscar to get the nod for smaller teams who will park the bus.

Looking further that player like Ramires wouldnt start is the fact we dont need any striker or winger. It would be luxsus more than a need. RB is what we realy need. And as much I would like Hulk here, that would mean only bench for several players.

sorry i dont want to judge oscar despite not seeing him live in action, but after watching various compilations I come to this conclusieon---> not worth 25 M, no way and I dont know where he should play... honestly... can somebody proove me the opposite?

sorry i dont want to judge oscar despite not seeing him live in action, but after watching various compilations I come to this conclusieon---> not worth 25 M, no way and I dont know where he should play... honestly... can somebody proove me the opposite?

I still wait for the names. Show me players in that age, with that skill, that place in NT and that potential. For that price ofc.

I think many of you don't like this transfer because you hear about Oscar few days ago. Modric [Oscar can be our Modric] would be great but Oscar [same position] don't needed? Yay : |

But there's no Ramires to be seen, damn it!

He was our best outfield player last season and yet no one ever includes him in potential line ups.

How would he fir in our formation you ask? Like this:

Torres

Hazard-Mata-Ramires

Oscar-Mikel

?

I still wait for the names. Show me players in that age, with that skill, that place in NT and that potential. For that price ofc.

I think many of you don't like this transfer because you hear about Oscar few days ago. Modric [Oscar can be our Modric] would be great but Oscar [same position] don't needed? Yay : |

I agree - Modric is not coming and whilst good - is not a good investment at the rumoured 35mil + we would need to stand any chance of getting him from the Spuds.

Oscar is a young, talented individual, who is playing for Brazil - so not a massive gamble - at 25mil he is a great investment for the next 10+ years...

And, what better place for Oscar to learn, with the likes of Lampard, Mata, Ramires, Mikkel, Hazard, DiMatteo around him... Him, Hazard, Marin + DeBruyne will definitely benefit from that.

We really have the chance to shape the team for the next 6-7 years... I'll give up on a RW though, as long as we sign a DECENT RB :D

thats what i keep on preachin! great minds think alike. hahaha

I think most people agree that he was one of our best players, its just if we play our new 4-2-3-1 system, then the position he would play (CAM) is taken by Mata or Hazard, and he isn't ideal at RW, and isn't really a defensive midfielder. If it looked like we were gonna play 4-3-3 then i am pretty sure he would be in 90 per cent of our predicted line ups.

I didn't judge him like I've said... but

Pjanic?

Isco?

Herrera?

just want to know if he is worth 25 Mio, I dont wanted Modric since he didn't join last year, and modrics game is more about tracking back and help the DM, I didn't see this at all with Oscar...

Rádio Gaúcha@RdGaucha

#EsportesMeioDia #Inter Venda de Oscar ao Chelsea deverá ser oficializada à tarde. Clube está atento à situação de Sobis.

Radio Gaucho @ RdGaucha

# # EsportesMeioDia Inter Sale of Oscar Chelsea should be formalized in the afternoon. Club is aware of the situation Sobis.

A radio station in Porto Alegre, right now it's 12:35 pm over there.

I think most people agree that he was one of our best players, its just if we play our new 4-2-3-1 system, then the position he would play (CAM) is taken by Mata or Hazard, and he isn't ideal at RW, and isn't really a defensive midfielder. If it looked like we were gonna play 4-3-3 then i am pretty sure he would be in 90 per cent of our predicted line ups.

He wouldn't need to be a defensive midfielder. One player usually has more license to roam in the double pivot. I don't think his control and passing is as bad as some make out either. His pace and stamina would be good in the double pivot, with Mikel in his usual holding role.

We might seriously need to consider the 4321. forget the RW and be able to play Ramirez, frank and Mikel. This should allow flexibility with our subs. And we can easily play more attacking by subing one of the mid 3 and put in an attacking player, especially for games we are favorite in.

Quick question: Why is everyone putting Oscar in the starting XI? I swear the thing we Chelsea fans do best is hype players.

He is a 20 year old with POTENTIAL who is not, yet at least, good enough to start over the likes of Lampard and Meireles in the double pivot and certainly not better than Mata, Hazard and Rambo in the three behind the striker. If we are to buy him, which I am totally against consider his price, he will most likely spend most of his first couple of seasons here on the bench.

Quick question: Why is everyone putting Oscar in the starting XI? I swear the thing we Chelsea fans do best is hype players.

He is a 20 year old with POTENTIAL who is not, yet at least, good enough to start over the likes of Lampard and Meireles in the double pivot and certainly not better than Mata, Hazard and Rambo in the three behind the striker. If we are to buy him, which I am totally against consider his price, he will most likely spend most of his first couple of seasons here on the bench.

I think its the 25 mil pricetag and the fact he has recently started for brazil... I would start of with him coming off the bench and see how he does then go from there.. If he does well then he can start and if not he can get more exoerience of the bench... But i wouldn't be surprised if we did actually start him.