Oscar

themightyblue

Yes, I don't think Oscar will be going anywhere for a long time.

He's central to how the team play. Even if he's overshadowed in terms of assists by Fabregas (who takes corners/freekicks don't forget...), he does a lot more tackling and tracking than people give him credit for, and is instrumental in a lot of our build-up play.

I dunno why but i envision Oscar being the dark horse who will score goals that REALLY matter come towards our aims. He just has that skill-set, and with the play he is playing atm, it all seems to connect towards that way. Not a man who impresses with assist and goals but rather works for the team when it truly matters.

Oscar, this is your target...

did the math and Juninho only scored 27 goals for Middlesborough but I agree oscar should be aiming to become the top scoring brazilian in PL history he is currently at 13 goals in PL so far going into third season hopefully he can bag double digits this year considering hes scored more every year since he arrived

did the math and Juninho only scored 27 goals for Middlesborough but I agree oscar should be aiming to become the top scoring brazilian in PL history he is currently at 13 goals in PL so far going into third season hopefully he can bag double digits this year considering hes scored more every year since he arrived

Wrong. Juninho did score 29 goals in the Premier League and Oscar currently has 14.

Juninho

1995/96 - 2

1996/97 - 12

1999/00 - 4

2002/03 - 3

2003/04 - 8

Oscar

2012/13 - 4

2013/14 - 8

2014/15 - 2

Wrong. Juninho did score 29 goals in the Premier League and Oscar currently has 14.

Juninho

1995/96 - 2

1996/97 - 12

1999/00 - 4

2002/03 - 3

2003/04 - 8

Oscar

2012/13 - 4

2013/14 - 8

2014/15 - 2

We were both wrong just looked at all games he played and was credit for a goal Juninho scored 30 goals in the Premier League http://www.transfermarkt.com/juninho-paulista/leistungsdaten/spieler/3505

but you were right about oscar he is on 14 total for his Chelsea career still would like him to hit double digits in PL this season

We were both wrong just looked at all games he played and was credit for a goal Juninho scored 30 goals in the Premier League http://www.transfermarkt.com/juninho-paulista/leistungsdaten/spieler/3505

but you were right about oscar he is on 14 total for his Chelsea career still would like him to hit double digits in PL this season

Nope. I'm absolutely aware that Transfermarkt stated Juninho scored 30 Premier League goals BUT if you look at the 1996/97 season, he actually didn't score against West Ham in the 4-1 home win, despite them stating he did. Go through the match details of that game (and I mean other sources, not Transfermarkrt), you would realize he didn't score against them. The goalscorers on that day were Emerson, Robbie Mustoe, Fabrizio Ravanelli and Philip Stamp. In other words, he only scored 12 league goals that season, not 13 as they claimed.