Oscar

themightyblue

I think it's time to expect one of Oscar or willian to step up and play decisively, perhaps score or create a goal, help to control the midfield. They certainly can against this united team.

Maybe we're watching different Chelsea's this season but Oscar has been one of the best players in the country this season. And Willian's been no slouch either. WATCH games.

Maybe we're watching different Chelsea's this season but Oscar has been one of the best players in the country this season. And Willian's been no slouch either. WATCH games.

I'm just talking about the bigger matches. Arsenal he was magnificent but I'm hoping to see him bring forward his recent attacking impetus in games like united Liverpool and city

The difference between Oscar from this and last season is Fabregas.

Oscar is improving obviously as he young and learning the trait, but it is quite obvous that having Fabregas on the squad has made a huge difference for him. Fabregas (and Costa too) is opening up spaces that were not available for Oscar last season.

This oculd be Oscar's season. The conditions are there for him to shine.

I'm just talking about the bigger matches. Arsenal he was magnificent but I'm hoping to see him bring forward his recent attacking impetus in games like united Liverpool and city

I see your point and it is well made, but we've only really played two "big" games this season so far, so let's see how well he does in games against the likes of United, Liverpool and Spurs in the coming weeks.

Brana seems very close to the Brazilians - which is random, but also cool. Remember when Rami had a barbecue at his house and there were only Brazilians and Brana?

I LOVED THIS much more than I'm willing to admit.

Maybe they could start a band after their football careers? Brana and the Brazilians :D