Oscar

themightyblue

I'd rather be a peasant with super AIDS than look like you. A goddan jawline that could cut hard butter, ya bish. Square-headed cuntmaster-3000.

You taking the piss out of my jawline? At least I have a defined face... your face looks like a piece of battered fish ffs.

Anyway get back on topic you yampy twat.

Poor, poor performance. Messed up some good opportunities to attack them with some awful passes. Very disappointed.

I thought on the whole, him and Willian combined decently to keep Janusaz and Shaw, and later di Maria and Shaw quiet in the second half. Could have easily got on the scoresheet, and should have one the penalty.

FAR from poor for me.

EDIT: Posted on the wrong thread, was referring to Ivanovic, actually!

Couldn't really notice live, but was it really a foul on Di Maria? The winger seemed to dive to win the free kick..

Maybe this should have been posted in Ivanovic's thread? But a dive all day to me, on full speed from live angle it didn't even look like Brana touched Di Maria.