Oscar

themightyblue

Is it really that bad or are people overreacting?

Segundo a assessoria de imprensa da CBF, o local está "inchado, mas não muito". De acordo com a informação oficial, não haverá necessidade de exame de imagem.

Not necessary exam , maybe his injury is level 1 , 1 week maybe . Not dangerous , but he need to rest . Maybe will not play vs Everton for caution

According to the Press Office of the CBF, Oscar's Ankle is "swollen, but not much".

According to official information, there is no need of Any examinations.

Is it really that bad or are people overreacting?

RMPR says he twisted his ankle so I was fearing for the worst.

But I hope xpetrcechx news of the injury is right

Segundo a assessoria de imprensa da CBF, o local está "inchado, mas não muito". De acordo com a informação oficial, não haverá necessidade de exame de imagem.

Not necessary exam , maybe his injury is level 1 , 1 week maybe . Not dangerous , but he need to rest . Maybe will not play vs Everton for caution

622_a95c63dd-573c-33ec-95f3-4925483ec22e

O meio campista do Chelsea sofreu uma entorse no tornozelo direito durante treinamento desta quinta-feira, no centro de capacitação dos bombeiros, na capital federal e teve que abandonar a atividade.

Segundo a assessoria de imprensa da CBF, o tornozelo de Oscar está inchado e apenas em 48h será possível dizer se ele estará em campo contra os australianos.

Translating:

Chelsea's midfielder twisted his right ankle during the training session and had to retire from the activity

According to CBF PR team his ankle is swollen and only within 48h they'll only be able to say if he'll play or not against Australia

btw for those who might be interested... today he trained in the pivot - before he got injured.

622_a95c63dd-573c-33ec-95f3-4925483ec22e

Translating:

Chelsea's midfielder twisted his right ankle during the training session and had to retire from the activity

According to CBF PR team his ankle is swollen and only within 48h they'll only be able to say if he'll play or not against Australia

btw for those who might be interested... today he trained in the pivot - before he got injured.

He looks bad. And oscar doesnt seem like the type that ever gets injured, i hop it doesnt take two weeks now.

Ugh, if it was my decision to make, I'd forbid our players to play meaningless international games. What makes the matter a bit better is that we have quality depth of our squad and it's not like last year when it was essential to keep the three amigos fit, because the only alternatives in front were Marin and Benayoun.

I have another concern in addition to them being fit in 10 days... they're important for their NT's (Oscar has no direct replacement in Brazil's squad - Hernanes may take the playmaker hole, but Felipão usually plays him a bit deeper) and Belgium is in the middle of a WC qualifying, even if they're leading their group. So I'm concerned the managers will decide to play them - because of their importance in the teams - and only worsen the minor injuries they have now. They should rest and properly let their bodies heal instead of making sacrifices... especially Oscar as Brazil is only playing a couple of friendlies. It's one thing to be fit enough to play - or in their case with manageable pain, another completely different thing is to actually be completely healed. I hope Wilmots and Felipão have common sense and are sensible about it.

1. @HugoHugokeung Not very serious, he'll be fine in a few days.

1. @CSNwelve88 He could miss tomorrow's game but it's not very serious.