8 tackles 3 interceptions

He is best suited for our double pivot next to ramires. We would be unstoppable

----------- Cech -----------

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

--- Ramires - Oscar ----

Willian - Mata - Hazard

---------- Eto'o -----------

is world class

Oscar has short passing, short dribbling skills that are extremely helpful in tight spaces aka big matches... :) He started playing soccer in futsal, saloon football with a smaller heavier (lighter these days) football. Always fucking hated playing futsal, because of the constant tight spaces, but that's why I'm a better tennis player than footballer. :P

The fact a 21/22 yo consistently starts for Brazil should be all evidence one needs.

I prefered playing the futsal than Football.

Especially when I was over 12 as our coaches was awful, central defenders very shit technically and always kicking long balls to nowhere.

Shielding the ball back to goal, little quick one touch passes.

I was playing either as forward, for the back to goal and runs from deep or goalkeeper.

Goalkeeping was fun, as my friends were playing high pressing and i was half goalkeeper, half sweeper, closing the guy most forward, limiting a turn to the side other players were running and gaining some time for the tracking back of others.

info_1354647731.jpg

Who'd have thought this baby-faced beauty would have become the player he is in such a short time! I hadn't even heard of him until 2011, when he made his international debut. But boy, he's incredible. Absolute adore him, may well become my favourite Chelsea player ever at this rate.

This game convinced me he has to be tested as DM. He was really good defensively and also somewhat good when we got the ball and went forward but just pure offensively as #10 he was (and has been for the past games) not good at all.

Perhaps since Ramires wont be starting the first CL game we can see smth like:

Oscar - Essien

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Great, great game today by the kid. Was able to snatch the ball from the opponents a few times and start off our counterattacks. He was all over the pitch tonight and his workrate is amazing, hustles back to win the ball back and then making some nice dribbles that were slightly reminiscent of Hazard's. With those 2, along with Schurrle, I feel really comfortable if we have to rely on the counterattack from now on against some of the bigger teams. And they're all just 21-22, amazing.

He's amazing. He's made so much progress in one year. Last night he showed some very good work in defense. He is a great player but Mata also is amazing. I hope Mourinho deal with it and we will watch this both cracking players in one team.

This game convinced me he has to be tested as DM. He was really good defensively and also somewhat good when we got the ball and went forward but just pure offensively as #10 he was (and has been for the past games) not good at all.

Perhaps since Ramires wont be starting the first CL game we can see smth like:

Oscar - Essien

Willian - Mata - Hazard

If anything, just the fact that Mikel has come off the bench ahead of Essien should tell you Mikel would start ahead of him.

On topic, regarding Oscar in the pivot... I'm not too sure now if it wouldn't take away from his game. Will be interesting to see how he develops this season.