Oscar

themightyblue

Before playing as a DLP, schweinsteiger played at the sides... Was he good? Of course. But not as monstruous as he is now. Even though Oscar can tackle and press being short i think that he needs to play more deeper to have more space and a little more time to think and orchestrate(he can do it! Or i hope so LOL) the game... Also, why do you guys think that he played better against UCL teams? Why would Di Matteo start him against Juve but not in the EPL? If you watch one game of the brazilian Serie A you will get it. The pace and the rhythm of the game in both championships are way slower than on the EPL matches... That's why England had so few Brazilian players on the field... If even europeam players struggle here in the first years... Imagine one comming direct from Brazil. Of course there is exceptions like Coutinho and Juninho(cousins) that take the fast rhythm of EPL all good at first try, but that is for being made just right for their way of playing. When Oscar just came from Brazil some people even said that he was made for La Liga and that we wold have to wait and give him time.

Anyway, i'm starting to think that we have serious problems with Oscar... We might end up selling him and regreting later.

that's what concerns me about Oscar, I can't remember many epl games he performed in. But hopefully its due to adaptation. But I'm starting to worry about his future here.

even on this magnificent goal, it would have been much better option to pass it to lukaku, especially from a #10

Dunno if a MUCH better option.. Mata probably would have, but that's cause he doesn't have the shot.

Shooting and passing to Lukaku were both good options. Since he scored, it was the right thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Oscar not creative???

Y'all can suck my balls.

He was terrific yesterday vs Hull and it's because he played a similar role to the one he plays for Brazil. He was everywhere, inter-linking and exchanging 1-2's quick and decisively. There's one thing you can say about Oscar when he plays without the shackles is he always scores.

I love this little fella he's an absolute Beast!!!!!