Oscar

themightyblue

He is not really a good passer. I remember that horrific pass he gave straight to City in the postseason friendly.

I know you're giving your general opinion and it's not just based on 1 or 2 passes but it is just wrong in my view

I know you're giving your general opinion and it's not just based on 1 or 2 passes but it is just wrong in my view

I really like Oscar. He tends to give the ball away too much though.

He is not really a good passer. I remember that horrific pass he gave straight to City in the postseason friendly.

1371329628676.gif

That's obviously passed to the goalie, Oscar just got lucky cause Jo made a Torres-esque run and saved Oscar from embarrassment.

Far from being brasil key in creating their attacks, he was much better in games before confeds cup. Hopefuly he is just tired and will get back, but other problem is Neymar who wants to play through middle too much. It takes Oscars tempo dictating away...

Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest , Rest ,

Oscar is brilliant!!!! Give him the time to adapt! He hasn't got that mental strength Hazard has!

Oscar has tremendous mental strength actually. Regular first team player in both the Chelsea and Brazil teams at his tender age, what morecdo you want from a player. Even when he wasn't playing well for us last season he didn't let his head drop at all and showed real qualities by not sulking, moaning or whining. He just carried on giving 100%. That's decent mental strength..I'd say so!

Oscar has tremendous mental strength actually. Regular first team player in both the Chelsea and Brazil teams at his tender age, what morecdo you want from a player. Even when he wasn't playing well for us last season he didn't let his head drop at all and showed real qualities by not sulking, moaning or whining. He just carried on giving 100%. That's decent mental strength..I'd say so!

Oscar is a shy boy. He isn't very strong mentaly.(tho he is better than Torres)

Oscar is a shy boy. He isn't very strong mentaly.(tho he is better than Torres)

Shyness is part of extraversion. It has no link with mental strentgh whatsoever. In personality research 'strength' is part of your 'neuroticism' domain. Its even localised elsewhere in the brain physically (in your amygdala).

:-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD