Oscar

themightyblue

Hulk is just a terrible player. He shouldn't be anywhere near the national team.

Lol. I don't get how come so many mates are saying Hulk isn't good. The guy is a beast! Amazing Shots Good Dribble Good Strength Good Workrate. He is surely better than Schurrle

Guys clam down. Its not my words. David Luiz said in an interview that Oscar is a shy boy and it will take him time to adapt. He knows better than you so yea

When did he say that? Wasn't it an old quote??

Let me be clear. We all know Oscar isn't that confident. We can see it. Hazard is much more confident if anyone argues about that he is an idiot seriously.

We all? We ALL?? Judging by some replies here, it's safe to say that those members and loads of others know Oscar is a lad that is confident and knows what he's doing. If anything, it seems you are the only one around here that thinks Oscar isn't a confident person. What exactly are the reasons you think he's not that confident??

Lol. I don't get how come so many mates are saying Hulk isn't good. The guy is a beast! Amazing Shots Good Dribble Good Strength Good Workrate. He is surely better than Schurrle

yea but his decision making is awful, his passing is poor, hes too selfish and he doesnt know he has a right foot

When did he say that? Wasn't it an old quote??

We all? We ALL?? Judging by some replies here, it's safe to say that those members and loads of others know Oscar is a lad that is confident and knows what he's doing. If anything, it seems you are the only one around here that thinks Oscar isn't a confident person. What exactly are the reasons you think he's not that confident??

LOL would u calm down wow! He knows what he is doing I am just saying that I can see that Hazard is more confident. Oscar is a little bit afarid. He does well but you can't say he is comfortable like Hazard is in the team.

Hulk is also 4.5 years older than Schürrle... I'm much more happy with Schürrle for £18M instead of Hulk for £40M.

As far as Oscar is concerned I hope that our increased depth can afford him a break in a similar way to the break we have Mata recently.

LOL would u calm down wow! He knows what he is doing I am just saying that I can see that Hazard is more confident. Oscar is a little bit afarid. He does well but you can't say he is comfortable like Hazard is in the team.

You said Oscar isn't confident, mentally weak (compared to Hazard etc) or shy, fine. But all you are doing is basically just comparing Oscar with Hazard, which isn't exactly a justifiable reason to your main point, and not looking at Oscar's characteristics in isolation. If anything, it looks as if you are just judging a book by its cover here.

Can we stop considering Oscar as a CM please? We all know it won't happen for a lot of years yet.... or it might not even happen at all. Its a future possibility but for now, he should stay as a number 10 no matter what. Hes better centrally. He is better at dropping deep to link the play than Juan is, his work rate is superb, he has a good tactical understanding and can drop back and mark players out of the game like with Pirlo and Arteta. I'd like to see him playing centrally under Jose. With Schurrle coming in that means another option for left and right wing so hopefully we won't see Oscar there much.

Let me be clear. We all know Oscar isn't that confident. We can see it. Hazard is much more confident if anyone argues about that he is an idiot seriously.

I try not to cuss and insult members on this forum as I try and respect everyones individual opinions but you are pushing me close to the edge. Stop talking about yourself as 'we' because a lot of fans will strongly disagree with your idiotic veiw on Oscar.

I try not to cuss and insult members on this forum as I try and respect everyones individual opinions but you are pushing me close to the edge. Stop talking about yourself as 'we' because a lot of fans will strongly disagree with your idiotic veiw on Oscar.

Listen dude. U are saying OSCAR is very confident which is not true.

Listen dude. U are saying OSCAR is very confident which is not true.

Oh. Do enlighten us why so. Please...

When others voice an opposite view or refute what you said, you treat those opinion as false. But yet, when you said Oscar isn't confident, you hardly gave any strong reasons why and then just assume your own opinion is a fact. :doh:

Yeah, he's not best suited on the wing, but he had some good performances. He can put in a good performance on the wings whenever called upon. Not sure we'll need him now that we have great depth for the wings but Oscar can do the sexy on the wings too.