Oscar

themightyblue

I apologize if I sound like I was getting impatient with Oscar. I'm not. It's just that, IMO, he isn't best used in the CAM right now but probably better in the pivot. That's all really.

Relax man, there is no need to apologize! :)

I still think you are saying that without really seeing Oscar playing enough games as our true CAM (without Mata). But you have your own opinion and I accept it.

Agree to disagree.

Relax man, there is no need to apologize! :)

I still think you are saying that without really seeing Oscar playing enough games as our true CAM (without Mata). But you have your own opinion and I accept it.

Agree to disagree.

Oscar is more like fabregas, he has a high variety of passing but he prefers to pass and remain in the same position which is different from mata who runs into space after making every pass. This is why oscar looks static sometimes, but if mata wasn't playing at the same time as him, he might move around more.

He has the ability to play in the pivot too, but he will take time to adapt his (positioning, strength, tackling) in the pivot.

he is not even close of being as good as belgian fans believe

Good we have you to enlighten our spirits, you wise guide, source of true wisdom.

Let's see how the pudding about our young talents (also Oscar) tastes. It will become clear in the future.

Agree?

:wank2::wank2::wank2:

stop with this excuse: he comes to england and it's pretty difficult lol . he has to come back in brazil then lol

It's hardly an excuse, it's pretty obvious that the English game is a quicker tempo and more physical than say the Spanish or Italian leagues. While creative players can flourish in England, I tend to think the more technical and tactical La Liga or Serie A tend to be better fits for smaller creative players.

Personally I think Oscar will succeed, cream always rises to the top and Oscar has everything you need to be a world class footballer.

Oscar is more like fabregas, he has a high variety of passing but he prefers to pass and remain in the same position which is different from mata who runs into space after making every pass. This is why oscar looks static sometimes, but if mata wasn't playing at the same time as him, he might move around more.

He has the ability to play in the pivot too, but he will take time to adapt his (positioning, strength, tackling) in the pivot.

Never thought about it that way.