Oscar

themightyblue

Fred, Neymar, Ronaldinho, Bernard, Lucas, Paulinho, Danilo, Barcos, Vagner Love, Zé Roberto, Seedorf, Diego Cavalieri, Ralf...

And Internacional did not want anything in past years. Few people knew Oscar untill that game against Argentina.

Lucas wasn't. Paulinho was about on par, so was Ronaldinho and Bernard. Danilo was close but below. Barcos wasn't by that time. Vagner Love wasn't. Zé Roberto wasn't. Seedorf wasn't. Ralf wasn't. I won't comment on Fred because I dislike him very much so I'm biased about him. The ones who were above him FOR SURE were only Neymar and Cavalieri.

Few people knew Oscar because São Paulo was benching him for no reason. I'm a Sao Paulo fan and we were pissed because Oscar would be played only in the last 20 minutes of the games even though he always made an impact.

Mata, Hazard and Oscar all have the same best position: #10 spot...

Oscars problem is he is less versatile then Mata and Hazard, who are both pretty good on the wings aswell..

So the question is if Oscar should be given the #10 spot at the expense of Mata or Hazard just because he is less versatile, when he's clearly having a dip in form...

Let's agree to disagree. I mean, not everyone can follow closely every league in the planet, so you've gotta trust the opinion of somebody.

Most people would believe those news are written/produced by pros, by people who know what they're talking about and have some criteria, unfortunately that's not always the case.

Well, I'm agreeing with you more than anything.

Of course we can't expect everyone to watch every single Premiership game week-in week-out. Obviously, we depend on the media a lot but people shouldn't base their opinions only on what the media says. If you can't watch a lot of games, then you could at least listen to what the media has to say and then try to watch the odd game.

For example, I maybe watch 5 Bundesliga games every year, but I still know that Bastian Schweinsteiger is a fantastic player and that Mario Gotze is a great talent.

The English media is extremely biased. I could be wrong but the football media here seems a lot more biased than in Spain, Germany and Italy. It's just something we have to live with.

To be honest, if anyone depends on the media to form an opinion rather than watching actual football matches, then they're stupid in my opinion.

But I do agree, it's sad to see how easily people are affected by the media. It's not just in Brazil, it happens in the UK and Europe a hell of a lot too. Most non-Chelsea fans seem to think Chelsea are 'evil.'

Thats not 100% true. We have people that do watch european football, and they still believe Osca should not be on the bench, even commentators used to say this.

In fact every player that is putting a brazilian on the bench is considered a "perna de pau".

I actually think Mata and Hazard and Oscar and Hazard play pretty well together. However, when Mazacar play, something feels wrong.

I honestly believe we need a true winger, someone who has talent, flair and knows how to score (similar to Alexis Sanchez).

We would have Hazard and Marin for the left wing, Mata and Oscar for #10 and Moses and X to the right wing. Obviously they can exchange positions, but this would be give enoguh depth.

'Mata and Hazard and Oscar and Hazard'? Do we have another Eden Hazard that I don't know about or is Thorgan back? :P

Thats not 100% true. We have people that do watch european football, and they still believe Osca should not be on the bench, even commentators used to say this.

In fact every player that is putting a brazilian on the bench is considered a "perna de pau".

The same commentators that were saying Romeu everytime Hazard got the ball on globoesporte.com.

Well, I'm agreeing with you more than anything.

Of course we can't expect everyone to watch every single Premiership game week-in week-out. Obviously, we depend on the media a lot but people shouldn't base their opinions only on what the media says. If you can't watch a lot of games, then you could at least listen to what the media has to say and then try to watch the odd game.

For example, I maybe watch 5 Bundesliga games every year, but I still know that Bastian Schweinsteiger is a fantastic player and that Mario Gotze is a great talent.

The English media is extremely biased. I could be wrong but the football media here seems a lot more biased than in Spain, Germany and Italy. It's just something we have to live with.

You should see brazilian media! HAHAHAHAHA.

Romper can explain it to you for now, I'm late for class. See you guys later.

Lucas wasn't. Paulinho was about on par, so was Ronaldinho and Bernard. Danilo was close but below. Barcos wasn't by that time. Vagner Love wasn't. Zé Roberto wasn't. Seedorf wasn't. Ralf wasn't. I won't comment on Fred because I dislike him very much so I'm biased about him. The ones who were above him FOR SURE were only Neymar and Cavalieri.

Few people knew Oscar because São Paulo was benching him for no reason. I'm a Sao Paulo fan and we were pissed because Oscar would be played only in the last 20 minutes of the games even though he always made an impact.

You are overrating the guy, to be fair. In Libertadores Oscar barely played a good football, Internacional did not win Gauchão, in 2011 Oscar wasnt considered one of the best midfielders in Brasileirão (they were Ronaldinho and Montillo), so I dont even know why you are talking this kind of thing.

Oscar was never considered a top 5 in Brazil, untill that game against Argentina.

The same commentators that were saying Romeu everytime Hazard got the ball on globoesporte.com.

LMAO

So you watch european football in globoesporte.com, well...I heard the same thing about Oscar in Fox Sports and ESPN, and even people who are really good, like PVC, are way too biased about Oscar.

'Mata and Hazard and Oscar and Hazard'? Do we have another Eden Hazard that I don't know about or is Thorgan back? :P

NO!

Mata with Hazard works and Oscar with Hazard works. Mata + Hazad + Oscar, doesnt...

That is what I meant, lol.

oscar go back in your shit championship and chelsea is too big for you. you dream a lot too much kid

Why do you hate oscar so much... He is only 21 has a lot of potential and has players ahead of him so isn't starting regularly yet. And "chelsea is too big for him"... If that is true, so are half of the players we have on our team. Its also his first season in the prem. Not everyone can light it up right away. Saying he needs to go back to a shit championship and chelsea is too big to a 21 year old is crazy...

Why do you hate oscar so much... He is only 21 has a lot of potential and has players ahead of him so isn't starting regularly yet. And "chelsea is too big for him"... If that is true, so are half of the players we have on our team. Its also his first season in the prem. Not everyone can light it up right away. Saying he needs to go back to a shit championship and chelsea is too big to a 21 year old is crazy...

Don't feed the troll mate! :noexpression: