Wilfried Bony

milka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bony with a hat trick, something like 21 goals in 20 games. Has looked great today vs Heracles. Jackson Martinez has 20 goals in 19 matches too I believe. It'd be nice if Lukaku gets on a run in form like this.

yeah, he is already one of the best strikers in the league and surely should have his place as at least 2nd choice striker here. Would be even better if we do not fuck up as we did with Sturrdige, Situation is pretty similar. But what a deal the lukaku loan has been

As for Bony, what a hit his first goal was but it is rather improbable that we will buy him.

• 1 month later...

Bony with a hat trick, something like 21 goals in 20 games. Has looked great today vs Heracles. Jackson Martinez has 20 goals in 19 matches too I believe. It'd be nice if Lukaku gets on a run in form like this.

Bjorn Vleminckx was topscorer in 2010-2011, Bulykin came in second, both are pretty average/bad players.

The Dutch league is up there with Brazil when it comes to shit defences and the amount of space/time you get on the ball.

If Bony does indeed sign for West Ham United I can't really see him fitting in. Yeah, he's strong, but he's not some amazing aerial threat like Carroll, is he? He's more like Lukaku; strong enough to try and win the ball in the air if needed, but you shouldn't rely on long-balls to him - which I presume W.H.United are planning.

If Bony does indeed sign for West Ham United I can't really see him fitting in. Yeah, he's strong, but he's not some amazing aerial threat like Carroll, is he? He's more like Lukaku; strong enough to try and win the ball in the air if needed, but you shouldn't rely on long-balls to him - which I presume W.H.United are planning.

Isn't Lewis Carroll only a loanee? Maybe Bony is aimed to be his replacement. Btw I do not get why lukaku is less of an aerial threat than Carroll. They are the same height + white men can't jump. It is rather a matter of playing style, WBA play more of a passing game, whereas we all know what Allardyce's teams play like.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. Carroll's white but his leap is infinitely better than Lukaku's.

I don't think so. Carroll might be the better header of the ball cos his timing and technique are better, but I am pretty sure Lukaku has at least an equal vertical leap. He can do a sommersault which requires a good leap for such a big guy and he is also way faster than Carrol. There might be white men that are explosive and can't jump becaue of they do not have the same density of ft-fibres around the knee that they got in the quads/hams. Black people do not have that dysbalance, cos they do not only got more ft-fibres overall in general but those are also more consistently spread over the whole body.

I don't think so. Carroll might be the better header of the ball cos his timing and technique are better, but I am pretty sure Lukaku has at least an equal vertical leap. He can do a sommersault which requires a good leap for such a big guy and he is also way faster than Carrol. There might be white men that are explosive and can't jump becaue of they do not have the same density of ft-fibres around the knee that they got in the quads/hams. Black people do not have that dysbalance, cos they do not only got more ft-fibres overall in general but those are also more consistently spread over the whole body.

Still, the fact is that Andy Carroll wins most headers for a striker in the PL. Go look it up if you want.

Also, for your own benefit, stop generalising black people and white people. Not all black people have a good leap, and not all white people aren't able to jump.

Still, the fact is that Andy Carroll wins most headers for a striker in the PL. Go look it up if you want.

Also, for your own benefit, stop generalising black people and white people. Not all black people have a good leap, and not all white people aren't able to jump.

i did not generalize. it is simply highly probable that if u are black and a good sprinter u are also a good leaper. Lukaku is a good sprinter. I do not argue that Carroll is the better header, but i doubt he is the better leaper. It is also common knowledge that Western and Central African genepool is superior to other regional genepools in terms of sprint and even more in terms of leap.

Chelsea have scouted Vitesse Arnhem star Wilfried Bony and are prepared to hijack West Ham's £12 million move for the striker. (The Sun)

I know its the sun but still...........

If we didn't sign Ba..then having Lukaku and Bony as strikers would of been awesome.

Never saw him in the Eredivisie, I saw him in the African Cup of Nations 2013, nothing special, he is quick, good shot, nothing more.If someone could here please tell me if he has a good technique, if he could dribble defenders and score or rely more on his speed, a Daniel Sturridge type of player or more physical ? Can he play the 'pivot' role or play just behind the striker in a 4-4-1-1.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You