Wilfried Bony

milka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kezman was one guy who flopped in the PL from the Everdivisie though. Look at Dennis Bergkamps record, Robin Van Persie's record, Luis Suarez record (well this season anyway), Ruud Van Nistorooys (spelling) record etc. Also Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink started out in Holland and well look at his record for the club!

Kezman was one guy who flopped in the PL from the Everdivisie though. Look at Dennis Bergkamps record, Robin Van Persie's record, Luis Suarez record (well this season anyway), Ruud Van Nistorooys (spelling) record etc. Also Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink started out in Holland and well look at his record for the club!

Afonso Alves? :D

The guy finished 1 point behind Totti in the race for the European Golden Boot...

Yep i agree with you, one of the best strikers come from the Eredivisie :

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo 9, Kluivert,van Basten etc.

I think if we sign bony then he will take some time to adjust.I believe he will be one of those signings that will prove their worth in about a season or two(Bit like dzeko who struggled massively when he first came).We need someone who will have and immediate impact.Still would not say no to this guy but we will have to be patient with him if we sign him.

Yep i agree with you, one of the best strikers come from the Eredivisie :

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo 9, Kluivert,van Basten etc.

Add Bergkamp & RVP to that and notice they were all technically brilliant. Bony isn't IMO, he's all power - as mentioned above, he'd take a while to adjust to the league IMO.

Dutch journalists and annalists love the guy and think he might indeed have the potential to play at a top club, but they also think he needs at the least a step in between first. Also note that Dutch defending is not quite that good (lately it has even become worse) and due to his physicality he had it rather easy. A bit like Lukaku, though I rate Bony better when it comes to technique.

Gonna be watching him tomorrow vs. PSV assuming they're not playing at the same time as us! (Even if they are, I'll probably live-stream the game in another tab and take glimpses!)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You