milka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I see no reason buying 2nd option when we have lukaku who is better and younger, don't start with the "he don't want to be 2nd choice" thats just BS, he wants to play and prove himself here...

I think Bony is better than Lukaku, and is definitely more suited to the kind of midfield players we have.

I see no reason buying 2nd option when we have lukaku who is better and younger, don't start with the "he don't want to be 2nd choice" thats just BS, he wants to play and prove himself here...

Lukaku is nowhere near as good as Bony. Bony can hold up the ball, create goals for himself and has some powerful header. Lukaku is no different from Torres. Needs a 100m of empty turf to run into.

So we don't want to keep lukaku (20years old) but bony is fine.

13 goals each in the league while lukaku has 4 appearances less.

Lukaku definitely has a higher ceiling and potential. Has time on his side. And even now is better or atleast as good as bony. But still we should sell lukaku and buy bony.

Simply :lol: :lol: :lol:

So we don't want to keep lukaku (20years old) but bony is fine.

13 goals each in the league while lukaku has 4 appearances less.

Lukaku definitely has a higher ceiling and potential. Has time on his side. And even now is better or atleast as good as bony. But still we should sell lukaku and buy bony.

Simply :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how long we will continue to support Lukaku just because he is young. He has no hold up play, cant win any aerial duels, terrible terrible first touch and isnt the most intelligent of players. Lets see how many of these points he can improve upon.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You