Wilfried Bony

milka

There aren't many next striker sensations with the potential of Hazard and Oscar right now. Neymar... possibly El Sharaawy, Damaio and Lukaku (who we already have)... also Pato possibly if he can get fully fit and turn things around..

I think Jovetic could be world class striker in few years. He is very good.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jovetic could be world class striker in few years. He is very good.

Yeah, forgot about him. Hes not really a number 9 though hes more like a Roberto Baggio, Francesco Totti, Del Piero or Cassano sort of striker. Trequartista I think they call it in Italy. Still a very good player though. Actually I imagine a Trequartista would suit our system more than a traditional number 9.

Yeah, forgot about him. Hes not really a number 9 though hes more like a Roberto Baggio, Francesco Totti, Del Piero or Cassano sort of striker. Trequartista I think they call it in Italy. Still a very good player though. Actually I imagine a Trequartista would suit our system more than a traditional number 9.

Jovetic would fit in quite nicely as well. He can finish excellently, is very intelligent in his play and would be able to interchange with the OHM trio easily. He's young too. Someone like him who has the potential to be world class, and the potential to grow with OHM would be top of my list.

Judging by club's recent policy I think it will be someone between Cavani, Jovetic and Lewandowki (as much as I like Falcao, I think the board will just skip signing him).Any of the three mentioned is way better then Torres, so the club has bright future indeed.

p.s. My bet is we will sign Jovetic in January or/and Lewandowski/Cavani in the summer.

finally people are mentioning Jovetic! and your right with everything you've said. he's more of a SS, but even with that its still a MAJOR improvement over the man-dissadvantage we have with Torres on the pitch.

Jovetic is fuking immense, but we will have to pay 30mill least for his services. they have a good thing going for them now in Seria A and we'd have to really really tempt them into selling their Most talented player & captain. if only we could get Jovetic and/or David Villa,, what a team we'd have.

finally people are mentioning Jovetic! and your right with everything you've said. he's more of a SS, but even with that its still a MAJOR improvement over the man-dissadvantage we have with Torres on the pitch.

Jovetic is fuking immense, but we will have to pay 30mill least for his services. they have a good thing going for them now in Seria A and we'd have to really really tempt them into selling their Most talented player & captain. if only we could get Jovetic and/or David Villa,, what a team we'd have.

Jovetic would be brilliant for Chelsea but you're right about Fiorentina...they're actually doing well in Serie A, they've got a young manager, the owners decided to change the majority of the first team squad in the summer.

Also, if i remember correctly, Jovetic got stripped of the captaincy at the start of this season, he's Fiorentina's vice captain.

Jovetic would be absolutely fantastic.Jovetic playing with mata,hazard and oscar :wank2:

That would be amazing man Jovetic with his skill,finishing,dribbling,link-up play and pace together with the trio ... DAMN!

weebay-shocked-face.gif

Jovetic would be brilliant for Chelsea but you're right about Fiorentina...they're actually doing well in Serie A, they've got a young manager, the owners decided to change the majority of the first team squad in the summer.

Also, if i remember correctly, Jovetic got stripped of the captaincy at the start of this season, he's Fiorentina's vice captain.

Didn't Jovetic agree to stay with Fiorentina to 2013 and either leave in the winter window or the summer one? I'm sure their sporting director or whatever said that. City will be interested too tbh, they had a bid knocked back.

Francois PirauxF8Piraux

Michael Emenalo was in Holland at the weekend to watch forward target Wilfried Bony in Vitesse Arnhem's 0-0 draw against FC Twente. #CFC

interesting, how credible is this guy? Maybe he was watching Kalas, PVA and kakuta?? Wouldnt mind bony though if sturridge does leave

interesting, how credible is this guy? Maybe he was watching Kalas, PVA and kakuta?? Wouldnt mind bony though if sturridge does leave

Hes quite good. He posts a lot about apparent Chelsea transfer targets and seems quite credible. But as you said perhaps he was just checking up on Kalas, PVA and Kakuta.

Here is a bit of an interview posted on the Czech websites -

There are some speculations linking you and Chelsea. Is it really true?

I'm not really discussing it right now but if they are saying I'm joining Chelsea, then it is brilliant, isn't it? (laughing). If they are really interested in me, then I'm honoured. I would love to join such a club. I like English football, I wouldn't be scared of it. And Chelsea is top.

Is there any possibility you would make a move in January?

We'll see. At the moment, I'm fully concentrating on playing my best for Vitesse. If there will be an interest in January and the clubs will come to an agreement, then why not? I know that Chelsea and Vitesse have a close relationship and in Vitesse, there are some Chelsea players on loan, including Tomas Kalas. We have been already talking about it a lot.

Have you talked about Chelsea to your team mates from the national team, Drogba and Kalou, who were Chelsea players last season?

No, not at all. However, if I wanted to know anything about it, they would surely help me. They are ordinary boys who don't show off. In the national team, I learn from them and from their experience. They are really helpful.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You