Daniel Sturridge

the wes

His representatives denied him making wage requests in order to join Liverpool, but interestingly enough they did not deny his desire to join Liverpool: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8308047/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Cant see Danny and Suarez getting on at Liverpool.

Mind you Danny seems not really get on with anyone when he's on the pitch.

He apparently is requesting that he is only played through the middle, if thats the case i dont see him being in a better position than he is here. Suarez will always be chosen ahead of Sturridge, He's got a better chance getting time on the pitch here because Torres is playing worse compared to Suarez and its just a matter of time before torres is dropped.

If he is sold, at least we can be certain of us buying a new striker. recalling Lukaku is an option, but i think he needs a bit more experience before he is ready to lead us.

I don't see why people are so sad about Sturridge now, when we've all talking about signing Cavani, Huntelaar, Falcao et al.; a signing that would kill his career here.

Sad? I'm delighted. Finally his career will take off :)

Sad? I'm delighted. Finally his career will take off :)

how bad our transfers are, we will realize after letting sturridge go and that too to pool. with pool having no strikers, danny will get ample time and with "the cunt" (suarez) behind him he ll be a great threat.

how bad our transfers are, we will realize after letting sturridge go and that too to pool. with pool having no strikers, danny will get ample time and with "the cunt" (suarez) behind him he ll be a great threat.

Yea, its unfortunate for Sturridge. If we never signed the 50 million dollar blonde, Sturridge would of been given more opportunities in the first team.

I'd take a young, hungry, slightly selfish striker over Fernando "finished" Torres anyday of the week. He'll do well at Liverpool.

Couple of bbc journos have tweeted this. Phil seems to be hinting that Sturridge to Liverpool is a done deal

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Daniel Sturridge gets involved with a fantastic project - @Street_League in London #CFC http://bit.ly/YVjGWK

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty

@BenSmithBBC Liverpool will be pleased.

He won't go there , THIS GUY WANTS TO PLAY AS CF , Tho Rodgers will put him on the wings ^__^

He will be a regular starter and as much as he wants to play at CF he wants to be playing games regularly more... Especially when it is very likely we will bring another striker in in january and Lukaku looks set to be a future no 2, and maybe no 1 striker.

If he wants to go to Liverpool, let him. Shit club with shit players (bar Suarez) that doesn't win big trophies, he'll realize what a mistake he will have made. He should stay and fight for his place rather than greeting about not playing every time hes interviewed! Hes better on the wings than through the middle imo anyway.

No pain, no gain. Board has no patience with Danny and thats why he will never suceed here unfortunely. To still play Torres ahead its idiotic. I cant blame Danny if he wants to go, he will play more and thats it. Board is to blame for letting english talented player leave, not even try him properly.