Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Apparently on The Shed End forum someone has said that the club hate his attitude on the training ground and have wanted to get rid of him for quite a long time. Which would explain why RDM has hardly picked him for the starting 11.

The Shed End forum is one of the worst ones out there.

Yeah feel sorry for Sturridge as he was never given a chance here...If we gave him half the games in CF position and supported him like everyone else did Torres, no doubt he would have scored more than Torres has in his whole Chelsea career.

It's disappointing cause I would have rated Sturridge and Wellbeck very similarly, if anything Sturridge was more of a goalscorer after his Bolton spell and his career was on a massive high. He has never been given a chance here in his preferred role. Except one or two games, where he must feel like he needs to be greedy and steal the show because he doesn't know when he'll get picked again.

Younger/More Hungry and better than Torres easily IMO.

If he starts tonight i'd love him to bang a trick and prove a point but playing so little means you have to give him time, something everyone gave Torres but not willing to give Sturridge. Thing is he won't get given nor have time, he'll be gone.

Only issue I see here though is Torres HAS to go in Jan. Sturridge probably wants to go in Jan. Where the hell are we gonna pull two strikers from and not pay 10x over the odds for? Risky as hell if you ask me. Torres is done here, surely just play Sturridge from now til then...see how it turns out for him, I just don't see us replacing Sturridge and Torres with top class players without paying a hell of alot more money and getting ripped off.

Don't think he'll go TBH and really looking at him to stand up tonight. I have a feeling we will finally get to see Danny's true potential in the coming weeks, and for the sake of the club, i hope to god he is given a real chance.

If the club keep persisting with Torres, then Danny has no choice but to leave for the sake of his career.

He's got the talent, he's got the tricks and he's a bit selfish, which is sometimes a good thing. All he needs is regular minutes & a bit of faith from the manager.

If the club keep persisting with Torres, then Danny has no choice but to leave for the sake of his career.

He's got the talent, he's got the tricks and he's a bit selfish, which is sometimes a good thing. All he needs is regular minutes & a bit of faith from the manager.

I have no doubt. Danny wants to play, score and win! Torres couldn't give a fuck.. I can't believe so many of us can see this, yet the manager still persists with that nancy-boy.

He needs to do something spectacular to get the fans on his side. And that of course means he needs a good run of games. Atleast he is looking a threat and is actually testing the opposition goalkeepers.

There must be somthing else other than Torres being in the way for the reason we want to sell him. I would love to be a fly on the wall at traning and see what some of the players are really like.

I personnaly think Danny would be a great player for us if managed correctly selling him to Liverpool would be a stupid idea in my opinion. But if he sulks and moans there is no other options but to let him go.