Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I think Danny might get more chances under Rafa than we think. Rafa's relationship with Torres come the end was publicly strained, i don't think he will play Torres as much as we fear either.

I don't know about Rafa's relationship with Torres...but we all know Rafa loves his 'rotation' policy, hence Sturridge should get a few more chances as a striker or a winger.

He may get some starts as a winger?

Rafa likes his wingers to defend first, so unlikely.

I think Danny might get more chances under Rafa than we think. Rafa's relationship with Torres come the end was publicly strained, i don't think he will play Torres as much as we fear either.

He never rotated Torres at liverpool, heck he even used to play him when he was injured.

I've been meaning to ask you - every post about Sturridge from you hints that you think he's overrated - can you please elaborate why you think so?

He is still Selfish. His finishing is nothing special and he has been overrated because many fans have been desperately trying to find an alternative to Torres. Frankly, I find it absolutely astonishing and unfathomable how you cannot see that he is overrated. It would be good if he stayed but he doesn't want to be 2nd/3rd striker so his future is elsewhere.

He is still Selfish. His finishing is nothing special and he has been overrated because many fans have been desperately trying to find an alternative to Torres. Frankly, I find it absolutely astonishing and unfathomable how you cannot see that he is overrated. It would be good if he stayed but he doesn't want to be 2nd/3rd striker so his future is elsewhere.

How does that make him overrated though? Many here simply want to see Sturridge been given a chance over Torres because Sturridge is a good player - no one here is screaming that Sturridgr is world class.

Personally I've rated Sturridge long enough to believe he'll do a better job than Fernando is currently doing. All I ask for is that he's given a run of let's say 5 games where he can prove himself. Not the 10 minutes at the end of each game he seems to be getting right now.

I believe he's a natural finisher as well. He just needs to be played. Anyone who thinks his finishing is just average needs to 1. Watch his Bolton games. 2. Watch the first part of last season 3. Watch this:

I reiterate, he just needs games.