Daniel Sturridge

the wes

most people have forgotten that fact. If he goes to Pool will he be as great a hit as Joe Cole

He's gone extremely down hill, i must say i hope he doesn't recover his old potential, because it's obvious he will not be a chelsea player next season

No pain, no gain. Board has no patience with Danny and thats why he will never suceed here unfortunely. To still play Torres ahead its idiotic. I cant blame Danny if he wants to go, he will play more and thats it. Board is to blame for letting english talented player leave, not even try him properly.

He has been out for a lot of games this season. Before his last knock he had just started games against Man utd and West brom, and was probably in line for a start against Juve.

I would still sell him in January though if he doesn't agree to an extension.

He can go, not that I want him to, but it would be selfish to want him to murder his career here. The thing is he can go anywhere BUT liverpool... all ties with this shithole of a club need to be cut. One thing is giving them a declined Joe Cole, other thing is to give them an up and coming striker. We already dished them Johnson and he's turned out better than expected, although granted, he would have never made it here. Liverpool would be a good choice for Danny, but bad choice for us. How pathetic would it be if they robbed us 50 million and in return 2 years later we gave them a striker who will prove successful and most likely develop a scoring habit against us? Fuck liverpool.

He will be a regular starter and as much as he wants to play at CF he wants to be playing games regularly more... Especially when it is very likely we will bring another striker in in january and Lukaku looks set to be a future no 2, and maybe no 1 striker.

NO SANE Manager would play him as their striker with Suarez already available to play that role and they already have Borini so he will be their 3rd choice =P

Can't see him having a future at Chelsea, In all honestly. Don't know why people rate him so highly. He's never really done anything big. He has 2 goals this season, and one of them was an easy tap-in against United. He's too cocky, Always attempts to make things look better, When he can just do it simple. He doesn't really think of himself, Like in the Olympics for TeamGB. He attempted to chip the penalty down the middle? Which was the penalty that meant TeamGB were eliminated from tournament.

If we could get anywhere £10million, I'd take it. Think if we buy a striker in January, We'll be sorted. Torres is starting to look good again, But i'm not getting my hopes up just yet. Hopefully someone like Falcao in January. Then we've Lukaku who's out on loan looking good. Then we've got the youth to come through.

Sturridge isn't good enough to be our centre forward, as Walcott isn't good enough to be Arsenal's. So its a case of playing on the wing regularly, or never getting a chance as a striker because the current number 9 is the owner's bitch.

Sturridge isn't good enough to be our centre forward, as Walcott isn't good enough to be Arsenal's. So its a case of playing on the wing regularly, or never getting a chance as a striker because the current number 9 is the owner's bitch.

I don't know. Walcott's done pretty well when he's been asked to play there.. Albeit they haven't been against the best defences, but there's always potential there. Sturridge really could've been good there if he'd been given the chance, imo. It's simply sad to see that even a chance wasn't given.