Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Twitter talk - Off to Liverpool for £13m in Jan.

If true, a good deal from our pov for someone who's free in 6 months' time.

what now? our wing options cut down in addition to central mid and attack. can't see a decent winger or striker available for under 15 mil. Raheem Sterling maybe - he's holding out on a new contract isn't he?

what now? our wing options cut down in addition to central mid and attack. can't see a decent winger or striker available for under 15 mil. Raheem Sterling maybe - he's holding out on a new contract isn't he?

Walcott ..?

Sterling will sign a new contract with them soon. No way he will join us no matter what reports says. He would not be a regular here. But yes like Madmax said I would definitely like to see Walcott here and there is a realistic chance of that happening

would love to have Walcott here. pure pace and a surprisingly good finisher. is he leaving in January or waiting till the summer?

Added advantage of being English, compensates for loss of a HG player.

Is in a similar contract situation to Sturridge. Wenger wants to keep him till the summer but there's no offer on the table yet. Sturridge is on roughly 65k a week; a similar wage for Walcott is reasonable.

Sterling will sign a new contract with them soon. No way he will join us no matter what reports says. He would not be a regular here. But yes like Madmax said I would definitely like to see Walcott here and there is a realistic chance of that happening

true. all those gits - Skrtel, Agger, Suarez signed new contracts. sterling must have wanted a pay-rise. hence the reason for holding out

with sam hutchinson out on loan, shouldn't we register a youth player as one of our HG players in the event of Sturridge leaving? we would have only 7 HG's then

- Lamps, JT, Bertrand, Cole, Cahill, Turnbull, Moses

with sam hutchinson out on loan, shouldn't we register a youth player as one of our HG players in the event of Sturridge leaving? we would have only 7 HG's then

- Lamps, JT, Bertrand, Cole, Cahill, Turnbull, Moses

IF Sturridge leaves and IF we don't sign a HG replacement, that would have to be the other course of action.

Can't see him having a future at Chelsea, In all honestly. Don't know why people rate him so highly. He's never really done anything big. He has 2 goals this season, and one of them was an easy tap-in against United. He's too cocky, Always attempts to make things look better, When he can just do it simple. He doesn't really think of himself, Like in the Olympics for TeamGB. He attempted to chip the penalty down the middle? Which was the penalty that meant TeamGB were eliminated from tournament.

If we could get anywhere £10million, I'd take it. Think if we buy a striker in January, We'll be sorted. Torres is starting to look good again, But i'm not getting my hopes up just yet. Hopefully someone like Falcao in January. Then we've Lukaku who's out on loan looking good. Then we've got the youth to come through.

What I dont understand is how the fuck people like you can be retarded enough to base your opinion on him considering the minutes he has played this season (and as CF) compared to that blonde.

I would take Sturridge over Torres any day of the week, without even thinking about it for 0,1 sec.

It would be a bloody disgrace if Danny left without ever been given a serious chance, however Id like for him NOT to ruin his career so perhaps him leaving is the best choice for him...since obviousley our board is retarded.

Is in a similar contract situation to Sturridge. Wenger wants to keep him till the summer but there's no offer on the table yet. Sturridge is on roughly 65k a week; a similar wage for Walcott is reasonable.

do you know how much walcott is on right now?

I would take Sturridge over Torres any day of the week, without even thinking about it for 0,1 sec.

Realistically, it would be neither if we're serious about moving forward and competing for top honours. Danny has had chances in the team and what he has shown time and time again is that he IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER.

When players disappear for a few months with injuries, their myth grows and they become the answer to all our problems. I fully expect Romeu to become the next Makelele whilst he's on the sidelines. With Danny, the idea is greater than the reality. His attitude when asked to play on the wing was shit - we don't want players like that. He didn't play for the badge or even for his teammates. He played for himself.

Now maybe he'll mature at Liverpool but right now he can't do a job for us. Moses was bought as his replacement and he's been an excellent one at that.

Danny also had a chance at West Brom when he had to clear cut opportunities. He missed both. I don't care if his name is Sturridge or Torres or John Smith - those are the chances that top-class strikers put away and he failed (please note I'm not judging his whole ability on that one game, but have clearly also referred to his career as a whole - I merely present it as an illustration).