Eden Hazard

the wes

i was disappointed , he didn't run at defenders, i think la liga should be better for him , with his technical and dribbling qualities. He could be a little Messi or Ronaldo and now he's nothing , not a normal player but not a star. i can see he always plays with his right foot , he has no confidence because he can't past players like he did in France. BPL is too hard for him

i saw the match against Schalke and he was better because it was only a German team. Against little teams he plays very good but against Newcastle, Hull city .....( he's average , he can't past a player , he never plays with his left foot , it's too previsible for the defenders)

i saw the match against Schalke and he was better because it was only a German team. Against little teams he plays very good but against Newcastle, Hull city .....( he's average , he can't past a player , he never plays with his left foot , it's too previsible for the defenders)

That makes perfect sense, you are a genius. Hazard can destroy Champions League quality sides like Bayern Munich and Schalke but can't do it on a rainy day at Hull because their players are 'bigger'.

Ronaldo at the age of 22: 42 goals in 49 matches for Manchester United

Messi at the age of 22: 47 goals in 53 matches for FC Barcelona

It's unrealistic to think that Hazard will ever (or anyone for that matter) atteign that level, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy watching him try :)

Season is not over yet and where are the assists? :)

It's unrealistic to think that Hazard will ever (or anyone for that matter) atteign that level, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy watching him try :)

Messi and Ronaldo are both once in a generation players. My personal opinion and belief tells me we won't see any player reach their quality anytime soon, even with the rise of Hazard, Bale, Neymar, etc. The records they broke and the standards they've set will take a while for any player to reach. Should be really grateful we are witnessing two GOAT's

The tactics all favor them, Hazard not so much. Also, he's not a natural goalscorer....So.......

Messi and Ronaldo are both once in a generation players. My personal opinion and belief tells me we won't see any player reach their quality anytime soon, even with the rise of Hazard, Bale, Neymar, etc. The records they broke and the standards they've set will take a while for any player to reach. Should be really grateful we are witnessing two GOAT's

LOL. They said the same thing after Ronaldo.

they said the same thing after zidane.

They said the same thing after Ronaldinho.

they said the same thing after Landrup.

etc, etc.

Players come and go. Especially with the media influence getting stronger and stronger, players in the future will be touted as "once in a generation." talent. After Messi and Ronaldo, Im sure a few youngn's will take over the mantle quite admirably.

against Manchester united: average

Hull city : average

Cardiff : average

Newcastle : average

west bromwich : average

west ham : average

Manchester city : average

Tottenham :average

and i can go on

it's the most difficult league by far and he can do nothing against them , every week it's the same thing

against Manchester united: average

Hull city : average

Cardiff : average

Newcastle : average

west bromwich : average

west ham : average

Manchester city : average

Tottenham :average

and i can go on

it's the most difficult league by far and he can do nothing against them , every week it's the same thing

tapa : troll