Eden Hazard

the wes

By the way did anyone hear TalkSport when Hazard got sent off? it was pathetic the way they want on it was like Hazard killed the kid, no wonder people where wanting his head when they hadn't of even seen the match.

OH wow... They just played the whole thing just now... Mark Saggers what a Knob head, i can't believe that, he had an all out assault on CFC.... Unbelievable that bellend.

OH wow... They just played the whole thing just now... Mark Saggers what a Knob head, i can't believe that, he had an all out assault on CFC.... Unbelievable that bellend.

The way they went on you would of thought Hazard rock bottomed the kid.

It's a shame because if you look at it, Hazard did NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!. Literally nothing, he didn't even touch the kid, shocking overreacting, and then police are investigating it which is pathetic, and F.A will end up giving him a lengthy ban no doubt. When really it should be Swansea getting fined for allowing such unacceptable staff when he announced on twitter he was going to time waste before the game, and Hazards red card getting turned down.

Lets see the good side of this, anyone ya know who defend the little scumbag cunt of a ballboy clearly isnt worth your time,

And should be branded as the enemy of society they are, the scum class.

Just like Utd and liverpool fans, good way of weeding out the cunts :P

The way they went on you would of thought Hazard rock bottomed the kid.

It's a shame because if you look at it, Hazard did NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!. Literally nothing, he didn't even touch the kid, shocking overreacting, and then police are investigating it which is pathetic, and F.A will end up giving him a lengthy ban no doubt. When really it should be Swansea getting fined for allowing such unacceptable staff when he announced on twitter he was going to time waste before the game, and Hazards red card getting turned down.

Yeah, also the hundreds of thousands of people listening all of a sudden thought Hazard had stamped on his head because he didn't give the ball back, and then he went absolutely crazy to Rafa about the "assault on the Kid". "Chelsea are a disgrace" etc.. WTF!

Ive been reading abit oncity and utd forums and believe it or not but most are actually defending hazard on this matter,witch i find great

Good to hear, sadly most of the cunts i know have been calling hazard a scumbag and a cunt, one even went as far to say he should get raped for what he did, interesting irony eh? Good to know tho been unadding the basterds all morning, why is that scumbags are always the 1st to call others scumbags lol?

Good to hear, sadly most of the cunts i know have been calling hazard a scumbag and a cunt, one even went as far to say he should get raped for what he did, interesting irony eh? Good to know tho been unadding the basterds all morning, why is that scumbags are always the 1st to call others scumbags lol?

Has to be a united fan, that club is loves their rapists with Van Persie and Evans

Yep, we all know he did hit the ball, but that is not the whole point (at least for me)!

I am pissed off we will lose him 3-4 matches and wiht that shit squad, my heart will not get healthier...

This stuff really, really gets under my skin. Just seeing Eden's reputation being chipped at every minute for something as trivial as trying to get the ball back.

It's really disgraceful.

Yeah, but is his rep being chipped? I mean, rivals will talk about it just for the sake of it (this is what fans do), but I dont think he will get retaliated by refs or footballers (what ultimately matters).

If it does indeed happen (not talking about media bullshit), totally disgraceful!!!

P.S: Out of likes...