Eden Hazard

the wes

Atleast he will get some much needed rest . If I am not mistaken Hazard has pretty much played in every 1 of our games, he needs rest and has got one

True but with the lack of options at the moment, we really could do with him available for us. And yes, Hazard has played in every game for us this season, the only player in the team to have done so.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8430608/FA-reviewing-footage-of-Eden-Hazard-red-card-at-Swansea?utm_source=TeamChelseaFC&utm_medium=twitter

The Football Association is reviewing the footage of Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard's red card for kicking a ballboy at Swansea.

The Belgium international was dismissed by referee Chris Foy after the incident during the closing stages of Wednesday's Capital One Cup semi-final, second leg match at the Liberty Stadium.

The ballboy - 17-year-old Charlie Morgan - refused to hand over the ball after it had gone out for a goal-kick.

Morgan fell to the ground as Hazard attempted to get the ball from him, with the player then trying to kick it from under him but appearing to instead make contact with the youngster.

Hazard escaped criminal action over his conduct after Morgan and his father, Swansea director and hotel owner Martin, decided not to press charges.

The 22-year-old also apologised to the teenager after the match.

Hazard told Chelsea TV: "The boy put his whole body onto the ball and I was just trying to kick the ball and I think I kicked the ball and not the boy. I apologise.

"The ballboy came in the changing room and we had a quick chat and I apologised and the boy apologised as well, and it is over. Sorry."

Some idiots will soon come out claiming to be in favour of "ball boy rights" and Hazard should be given a long ban and sacked by Chelsea. Yawn.

LOL, yeah i can see roman going for that... 32 mil signing has been sacked by chelsea for getting pissed of with a ball hogging ball boy... :rolleyes:

He'll serve out the 3 game suspension and that's it. I don't think he'll get any more added punishment cause there is no intent on his part.

That would be stuipid.

Either Hazard should have his red card revoked or he should get a long ban. Why? Because if he indeed did nothing wrong, the red card is incorrect to give.

I can understand the red card being given because the ball boy dived, and the ref obviousley gave it to prevent the stadium to go nuts, but after hand when the situation is reviewed and they come to the conclusion that he didnt hit the boy and whatnot, why would he still have the red card? It just doesnt make sense.

It just doesnt make sense.

When it comes to the FA - it never does mate...

Obviously if all logic & reason were to prevail, the card would be rescinded. However, I think we all just have to hope that the club will actually defend him in the media to minimise any suspension.