Eden Hazard

the wes

My goodness this is hilarious. Especially the images of the boy claiming to be injured on the pitch.

I put it almost on the same level as Zidane headbutting Materazzi. Great stuff as well, except that it was really the stuff of legend, it being the very last act of his whole footballing career.

Great players have to do crazy stuff from time to time, it's like that. Still, I really believe that this was unintentional. Nothing more frustrating and irritating than somebody keeping the ball from you and time waisting while you want to keep on playing. He just wanted to kick it from under his body, that's all there is to it.

Isn't that a standard ban triggered by the card? Or is it the real ban, and we hear nothing more about it?

Automatic ban from a straight red card, we must wait to see with the FA is going to decide to give him more matches...

People see what they want to see. That's why you're getting so many headlines about him kicking the ball boy when it seems pretty clear that he kicks the ball from under him. Should he have done it? Probably not, but Eden was trying to get on with the game and win it for us. He showed a bit of passion that was missing from so many other players' performances last night and some little shit was on a mission to slow the game down.

I'm never going to criticise a Chelsea player for caring too much about the performance and trying to get the win, especially when I don't think he's done much wrong. Honestly, I don't give a fuck how bad it looks on tv or how bad a PR disaster it is because I want players to play for the badge and give their all. That's what used to count to supporters of this club, not how shit affects the sales of fucking lunchboxes with Hazard's face on them.

It is not about the sales (they do count though), but it is about the conseguences being way more harmful than a supposed gain of 1-2 minutes in an already lost match.

The funny thing is that you wanted us to play with a mixed or reserve team not to affect more important EPL matches before the game, wasnt it? Now, you are not only OK with the bans Hazard will get, but you agree with it.

You are entitled to your opinion and I am done discussing this shit. Just dont think you are a better fan because you chose to protect Hazard and I chose to see that everyone was wrong in the whole situation...

You are missing the point there are no victms and villans. Everyone did something they werent supposed to, they all have their blame percentage (Foy, Faggot, Hazard, FA, Fans, Williams, etc). It is not about one being right and the other wrong....

I agree with most of what you said, it is just that I think there are more ways to see it than through Hazard's or Faggot's eyes. A neutral one that can see Hazard shouldnt have done that, but the "kid" was a cunt as well.

I only wanted to point that out, do not really want a discussion out of this!

Have a feeling the club won't even appeal against the red card to be honest. Can somehow see that making things even worse. Take the ban, move on and forget about it. He did nothing wrong as far as i'm concerned, just the usual sensationalist media that goes along with Chelsea FC. There is absolutely no need for the FA to get involved, although they undoubtedly will. Hopefully they use some common sense for once.

At the moment, he'll miss Brentford, Reading and Newcastle. Not the worst 3 games he could've missed either.