Eden Hazard

the wes

I think you're missing the point too mate.

From many neutral's & even arch-rival's perspectives, ranging from supporters, to journalists, to ex-players/managers & numerous current top flight players - none of which would be inclined to give Chelsea much credit even where it is legitimately due - they have actually gone as far as to not only recognise how preposterous the decision to give Hazard a red card was, but to also publicly voice their own varying degrees of disgust regarding the actions & behaviour of the cuntbag who catalysed that result.

So your 'neutral' objective perspective isn't quite as straightforward as you seem to believe it is.

I don't see what Hazard did wrong whatsoever given the circumstances & I don't see how any other football player in the world would have reacted any differently.

Therefore, the entire situation's inception is indeed all down to this baby walrus deciding to belly flop on top of the ball by his own accord, & even then refusing to allow a player to simply grasp the ball from him in as calm & amicable a fashion as possible, despite several attempts from Hazard to do so as displayed by video evidence.

& therefore, the plump cunt is most definitely the one at fault here for instigating the events that followed, purely due to his own pretentious pussy bullshit - then going on to blatantly deceive all those gullible enough to believe it, that he was actually somehow hurt by the most subtle of toe-pokes, especially through his padded jacket - despite replays from various angles clearly showing that Hazard kicked the ball & not the boy.

So please do explain to me what exactly Eden has done wrong in this situation? How else was he supposed to obtain the ball once this fucktard decided to lie on top of it in a blatant attempt to prevent him from doing so?

Hazard, being of sound mind & body, simply did what any semi-intelligent person with basic football ability would do & just toe-poked it out from underneath him. I fail to see how it is Hazard's fault that this mug decided to be a little fucking bitch after realising he had been outwitted & wouldn't be able to waste more time holding on to the ball as he had intended & pre-meditated the previous day.

The fact is, the cunt felt embarassed that his clear lack of mental & scrotal capacity had been exposed for all to see with his failed attempt at time-wasting - but he saw the opportunity to take advantage of modern media hype & the anti-Chelsea phenomenon to get himself in the spotlight - so he decided to resort to alternative methods of achieving his ultimate goal.

Do you actually think he was harmed/injured in any way as a result of that kick?

If so, then you're just fucking delusional & I guess I can't really help you out there mate. If not, then please feel free to enlighten me as to what it is that Hazard actually did wrong in this exactly?

Because from all of the evidence provided, as is displayed in abundance all over youtube, twitter & facebook - there is nothing whatsoever to suggest that he committed 'assault' of any kind, nor to indicate that he performed a violent act of misconduct with malicious intent, recklessness or other conjured claims. Yet there is overwhelming evidence that proves pre-meditation & purely invented reaction on the ball boy's part.

I mean if your point is that he deserves to be punished for getting involved at all, did you really expect him to just wait around doing nothing when the twat clearly had no other intentions besides wasting as much time as possible & he was the closest player in proximity? I just don't understand how you can possibly condemn his actions in any way, when the only thing on his mind was getting the ball back so we could get on with the game, & the only thing on this cunt's mind was preventing him from doing so by whatever means necessary.

As far as I can see, it is just purely wrongful defamation of Eden's character - I could not feel more sympathy for the poor guy in this entirely fucked up situation - & I could not be more disgusted by those that believe he holds any kind of blame for doing what anyone who has played the game would do when being forced to retrieve the ball from a stubborn beached whale with an agenda.

THIS:

Finally all the hostile members are offline...

I will try to explain myself. If you have a problem with any of my points, just reply in a respectful way and I will try to have a civilized discussion, but if you think you are so above everyone else, dont bother quoting. I have been wrong in the past and have honestly apologized for it, I am willing to do the same (I hope you also are).

Hazard did go for the ball and all he was trying to do was to restart the game as quick as possible. He was naive and reckless, but not malicious. He did what I would probably do (I am very temperamental when losing), but I dont have mass media exposure and my actions dont affect many. I will not risk a club's UCL spot by letting the heat of the momment speak louder than my brain. Also, just because I would have done the same it does not mean it is right. I am very passionate, but I can recognise when I do something stupid.

I wont get into the matter of whether it should have been a yellow card or not. It comes down to interpretation and it will be an endless discussion (it is not something so simple as if the ball crossed the line or not). All that matters is he did get a red card and is likely to get a 5-6 match ban. We will face a gigantic downgrade in talent and creativity in important matches (since every game this season is unbekannt). Chelsea pays a hell lot of money to him and expects him to be available when it needs. It is an unfair price for fame and fortune, but it exists. Bad publicity is bad for business and footballers have to live with that. I feel 3 matches are more than enough, but that aint wonderland.

The newspapaers (media in general) are complete utter cunts and I feel disgusted by what they are doing, it brings hate, might prevetn new fans and it can lead to less money form sponsors (in a big overreaction). I cant even discribe how such a unimportant event has taken such enormous magnitude. I would expect this in some place like Brazil (third world), not in England. You guys are a role model (like Canada and Australia). I wont even talk about the police.We all know how they treat us, it is just one more reason to think before acting.

I do believe he must be given a pass though. I also believe my love for him has grown. Still, it does not take away the fact it was inapropriate. I view it as a good thing though, Eden will learn a lot form this and he has major charisma to overcome this terrible day. It is not like we are fighting for big titles this season, I accept 1 or 2 games lost in order for Hazard to be a better player/person than he already is. I just bought a Demba Ba long sleeve two days ago, Eden comes as a big contender for the next one now, lol.

Oh yeah, the ball-boy...This "kid" (besides looking very gay) did all he could to delay the game and he even "admited" it by posting stuff on twitter that leads to the conclusion it might have been premeditated. He should have been thrown out of the stadium, his twitter boyfriend must give him a 10 years fuck hiatos and he msut be bullied for life so he can have some reason to cry. Just keep in mind the same people banting him would be using his face as avatar if we were Swansea fans.

Just because one was wrong it does not mean the other is right. Things arent black or white., there are a tons of shades in between...

Now, for me, the case is closed. It was all resolved once both club's official statements were released. The situation was handled beautifullly from every side involved in it. All grown ups with common sense and professionalism, appologised and it should be over. Fair play to them!

EDIT: Add what BluesMaster said in my thought.

"Right or wrong, whether he kicked the ball or not, it was unwise of Hazard to try and the ball off the boy like that. Not saying what that pesky ballboy did was right but given the society we live in right now, once someone did what Hazard did, intentional or not, you're gonna leave yourself open to scrutiny and punishment. Can understand his frustration then, as we all are watching the game, but Hazard could have just informed the linesman or referee about the time wasting. Chris Foy would take that into account and add more time later on.

On the other hand, can't help but to feel sorry about Hazard. He's now gonna serve a 3-match ban(could be more) because of one stupid ballboy's dramatic reaction over something that has no malicious intent in it."

1. Do you live in a Comic Book Story? There are no good guys and bad guys...

2. You dont need to be repetitive in order to make strong arguments.

3. I am not discussin this anymore, 20+ pages about the same shit!

EDIT: I just read it and it came out in a rude way. Was not my intention, sorry!

Just got done reading Martin Samuel's column on the subject. It's pretty ok: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267886/Swansea-v-Chelsea-ball-boy-row-Persecute-Eden-Hazard-victory-sneaky-sportsmanship--Martin-Samuel.html

Didn't like this bit though:

"So he did what any of us would do. He tried to wrestle, and then boot, the ball free.That was wrong. He should have been patient and trusted referee Chris Foy to notice Morgan’s stunt."

Apparently, Mr. Samuel is unfamiliar with the raving incomp that is Chris Foy. Chelsea supporters, and Spuds for that matter, could probably inform him that relying on Foy is an exercise in futility.

Eden had no intention what so ever to hurt the boy + He didn't hit the boy, video footage clearly shows he got the ball + The boy was clearly wasting time and planned to do so in advance = Eden Hazard is an unprofessional, kid hurting villain :clown:

:rant:

Eden had no intention what so ever to hurt the boy + He didn't hit the boy, video footage clearly shows he got the ball + The boy was clearly wasting time and planned to do so in advance = Eden Hazard is an unprofessional, kid hurting villain :clown:

:rant:

keep-calm-and-get-fucked-152.png

us this year