Eden Hazard

the wes

Yeah they are currently in talks, and chris foy is expected to do a medical in the next 48 hours.

It is ridiculous that the FA is taking time to review it, let alone the police (it has been already dropped though). I would have given a yellow card and a 1 match ban, but if he got the red, the 3 matches are more than enough.

I knew your media was bad, but not that bad. You have some serious journalism problems in UK!

I haven't bothered to read the papers today because I know how pathetoc the English media is, especially when we are involved. That boy acted like Ronaldo after Eden caught him with his boot. Rolling around like a little sissy pants, talk about play acting. If a ball boy done that to me I would have suplexed him off the advertisment boards.

It is ridiculous that the FA is taking time to review it, let alone the police (it has been already dropped though). I would have given a yellow card and a 1 match ban, but if he got the red, the 3 match is more than enough.

I knew your media was bad, but not that bad. You have some serious journalism problems in UK!

We get ripped on a regular basis in our media, makes a change to hear some people sticking up for us. It definitely helps that he posted he was going to timewaste, but the video evidence is pretty damning for the kid.

Lets be honest, if it was Balotelli the kid would be in hospital as he would of casterated him. :Goober:

In fact hes not even a kid, hes like 17. What a cunt, sitting posting on twitter 'the ballboys back for his final apperance #needed #for #timewasting' or whatever. Gets what he deserves for having his picture of him and his mate holding two tins of strongbow looking fucked after probably taking 2 sips of the stuff.

People see what they want to see. That's why you're getting so many headlines about him kicking the ball boy when it seems pretty clear that he kicks the ball from under him.

I'm never going to criticise a Chelsea player for caring too much about the performance and trying to get the win, especially when I don't think he's done much wrong. Honestly, I don't give a fuck how bad it looks on tv or how bad a PR disaster it is because I want players to play for the badge and give their all. That's what used to count to supporters of this club, not how shit affects the sales of fucking lunchboxes with Hazard's face on them.

The only way to look at it. We have been screaming for passion, Eden has been suspect to bing a mere mercenary. This might just have given him a very blue heart!

Again, if you doubt his intentions: look closely:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=m9MbnskPJW8&feature=youtu.be&a=&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dm9MbnskPJW8%26feature%3Dyoutu.be%26a&gl=NL

Firstly, I'm not aiming this at the majority (& I would imagine you know who you are, so please feel free to skip my massive raging rant), but having read through most of the posts in this thread today, I am actually absolutely perplexed at the stance some of you have taken regarding this ridiculous fiasco. Maybe I'm the one who's out of touch here, but it does shock me to see some of those who claim to be True Blues condemning one of our own players in such a manner.

If you're honestly going to tell me that, as a first team Chelsea player who has been running himself dogged for 80 minutes in a pivotal semi-final tie, you wouldn't have done exactly the same thing when faced with this complete & utter delinquent fuckwit who has just decided to flop to the floor like a mentally-incapacitated seal in an attempt to shield the ball nestled under his stomach - when you are clearly trying to get on with the game, thus what is essentially an opposition supporter obstructing your ability to continue your actual job - then you are either being entirely senile, or unbelievably naive.

Or maybe you just prefer lounging around in denial & lying to yourself since it makes you feel like 'a better person' for not wanting to curb-stomp that wanker's skull on a pitchside billboard. Obviously I would never actually do that, but I think you get the point.

Sure, for all of those that still believe in world peace & other such idealistic delusions - Hazard could have handled it differently if he had just waited around complaining, protesting & waving at officials, as would seem to be the obvious rational reaction for all of you 'morally superior' individuals. In fact, he probably should have just rolled a nice little joint & chilled out by the corner flag while he patiently waited for things to resolve themselves in due time; that would have been the sensible thing to do.

But considering the fact that the little wankstain initially let the ball roll straight past his feet before moving with all of the swiftness & swagger of a debilitated sloth, still refusing to give the ball to him amicably despite being less than an arm's length away, & then deciding to collapse to the ground in some desperately pathetic last-ditch attempt at succeeding in his pre-meditated goal of time-wasting - even then being completely adamant in protecting his 'precious' with Hazard trying to calmly reach under him to grasp it from his cretinous clutches - well then I don't see how there was any other option than to retrieve the ball by outwitting his feeble-minded fellow; which involved nothing more than simply poking the ball out from underneath him as anyone with basic football skills would do themselves.

But then shit hit the fan. Purely because the little fucker had the nerve to act as if there was actual significant force & contact behind all of a 35cm back-lift from Hazard's right boot, through an extensively padded winter jacket, before suddenly sitting up & mouthing off to let the Swansea players & the officials know he was in some kind of (un)imaginable agony; only to fall to the ground seconds later clutching his ribs once more, covered in crocodile tears, forever solidifying his universal reputation as an insipid putrid graceless virgin twat.

If you somehow still choose to vagrantly defy all logical reasoning & feel Hazard was in the wrong for trying to nick the ball off a 17-year-old in exactly the same way he would do with any opposition player of similar age in a similar situation on the field, or even with a teammate in training - then you are just as much of a massive saggy flapping vagina as that podgy piece of shit is.

That mug is an absolute disgrace to the game in every sense - & if you believe Hazard should actually be held responsible for what was an entirely transparent contrived act from an opposition supporter who clearly attempted to influence a top flight match through such a spectacularly retarded performance & display of appallingly desititute ethics & integrity, managing to not only complete his covert mission, but consequently quite possibly fuck up the rest of our club's season by deceiving the referee in the same manner that the likes of Suarez & Bale are constantly being abused for every week - well then so are you in my books.

When even your own rival supporters are recognising & voicing their disgust & contempt for such a despicable act that has defiled the integrity of modern day football itself (as if that doesn't happen often enough already as it is) - I am quite simply dumbfounded to find those whom the injustice has been committed against somehow being able to dismiss it with actual remorse for this supposed 'victim'.

Unfortunately, the individual that you seem to be condemning as the perpetrator - happens to be the one you should be vindicating in all reality. This fucking cunt is now the talk of the entire globe. Literally world famous overnight. An arbitrary achievement that is evidently worth tarnishing the reputation of one of the most promising & exciting young stars to have graced British soil in years; with nothing but implicit deceit & baby fat on his side.

If you actually take a step back & look at all of the evidence - the only real victim here, in the midst of this cataclysmic ridiculousness - is Eden Hazard.

& I honestly could not feel more sorry for the poor guy, because as far as I am concerned, he has done absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes - if anything - showing far more commitment to the cause than the majority of our team seemed to be last night.

The fact is that if it was me, as a Chelsea fan, & as a general indication as to where my own beliefs in such astonishing injustices lie - I would have actually given that wanker something to cry about. & then some.

Charlie Morgan - indisputable cunt of the year - scum of the football world.

Amen. And I just say this because this is worth of a repost.