Eden Hazard

the wes

In my opinion, this has become a bit of a farce, and as someone has said "mountain out of a molehill". The FA should recind the red card, but you can bet your house that they won't. I think if anything he is more likely to get a longer ban, but will be "saved" by what the bloke (not calling him a kid anymore) wrote on twitter about him being a ball boy there #needfortimewasting.

And adrian Durham... Glad to see he is saying the truth. I do like talksport, except the likes of stan colleymore who really piss me off (but that is besides the point).

5 game ban would mean he'd miss City away.

It depends on the FA Cup. At the moment there are 4 games before the City game (Brentford, Reading, Newcastle, Wigan).

If we beat Brentford then we have a Fifth Round game before then (5 games).

If we have a replay against Brentford, we have a 6 games between now and the City game.

I think a 3 match ban is adequate maybe even 4 but nothing more than that. Hopefully the FA would feel the same...one can only hope. I also agree that Swansea should be fined it is plain to see that the ballboys were instructed to waste time.

I think the club should change its name to drama FC

How about Swansea getting some kind of punishment as well? It was their retarded ball boy that caused the controversy after all.

How about a simple message like 'the lad made a mistake' or 'we will make our own conclusions', anything! Nothing. Instead, the little bitch is defended by the Swans board.

"The boy went to pick up the ball and he fell over. He didn't hold on to the ball for a minute; it happened over about 20 seconds," said Dineen.

FELL OVER?? He did it on fucking purpose! Enough said, really.

I'm at work - what's he saying mate?

The ball boy, is everything wrong with society today. Hazard isn't in the wrong. Disgraceful, swansea deserved to win. But expanding on what he wrote on his section on the daily mail, which i think smeone posted on page 180 of this thread.

"He played the ball, Never a foul" :D

I'm at work - what's he saying mate?

Don't know who the other fella is that's talking but both agree that the boy was in the wrong, lying on the ball. They're also saying how tremmel didn't even flinch and he saw it all, he wanted the ball back as much as Hazard. One is sort of neutral about it but the other lad is saying how bad the lad has been and is defending Hazard to death it seems.

How about a simple message like 'the lad made a mistake' or 'we will make our own conclusions', anything! Nothing. Instead, the little bitch is defended by the Swans board.

I kinda liked them and thought they were a pleasant Welsh club and was going to wish them luck in the final but now they can fuck off.

By the way did anyone hear TalkSport when Hazard got sent off? it was pathetic the way they want on it was like Hazard killed the kid, no wonder people where wanting his head when they hadn't of even seen the match.

Yeah i know, they just played a repeat of it... adrian is making up for it now.. :)

Don't know who the other fella is that's talking but both agree that the boy was in the wrong, lying on the ball. They're also saying how tremmel didn't even flinch and he saw it all, he wanted the ball back as much as Hazard. One is sort of neutral about it but the other lad is saying how bad the lad has been and is defending Hazard to death it seems.

Darren gough (former england cricketer) is the neutral. Adrian Durham is the other bloke.