Eden Hazard

the wes

I can't belive I am still not hearing any apologies coming from that idiotic club over the terrible unsporting behavior. They directed their ballboys to behave like that and to commit such act as laying on the ball and pretend being beaten to provoke punishment for player who refused to accept time wasting.

It is quite obvious that Swansea own director instructed his son to do what he did . Their behavior is what instigated this whole mess ,they are the one's at fault here .

Ok Hazard should not have gotten involved with that little prat and should have just left the ref to deal with it but it is quite clear that the ref's weren't bothered with the ballboy's time wasting and weren't going to do anything about it for quite time. He was supposed to be more careful because he's the adult and the high-profile person with a responsibility to himself and the club.

I don't condone what Eden did at all, but this isn't the same situation as one where there's a clear victim and a clear perpetrator. So if Eden is punished further, the boy should be as well, though I'm sure not.

To treat Hazard as the villain in all this without even considering some kind of fine for that club or it's ball boy is ridiculous .Hazard is the one who is likely to face a ban and the abuse from opposing fans and media outlets for some time and ball boy prank and his club will get nothing but enormous amount of fake compassion.

All mighty FA, righteous as it is.

Lol even Lilly Allen is ripping the kid.

lilyallen_zpsabb0dcaf.png

I'd be so embarrassed if I was the kid, the whole world are finally opening there eyes and seeing who the real twat was.

I wouldn't say he's embarrassed, he is now a famous dickfaced brat and he's laughing his ass off knowing that Hazard got red-carded because of him. Just take a look at the number of the followers he has gained in less than 24 hours, in a few hours he'll probably reach the 100k mark.

The story has turned...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267629/Eden-Hazard-ball-boy-row-new-footage-supports-Belgian-claim-kicked-ball.html

It's gone from '£170,000 p/w footballer kicks ball boy' to 'spoilt rich kid bragged about timewasting before match' and 'new angle may clear Hazard'.

The reprehensibility of the press is matched only by it's predictability.

I wouldn't say he's embarrassed, he is now a famous dickfaced brat and he's laughing his ass off knowing that Hazard got red-carded because of him. Just take a look at the number of the followers he has gained in less than 24 hours, in a few hours he'll probably reach the 100k mark.

It's notoriety rather than fame. He'll lose his followers sooner rather than later. Nonetheless the fact that he is 17 verging on 18, (right when I started Uni for goodness sake) and is a ballboy diving around the floor waving and imaginary card from a dubious toe poke has rightly made him the center of ridicule worldwide. He may of laughed at the time but sine then there has been a huge backlash. The kid's spoilt to the bone and I'm sure if he has any conscience, little though it seems, he would feel somewhat embarrassed.

Sam Wallace@SamWallaceIndy

South Wales police following up calls from "members of the public living in Sussex, Kent & West Wales" in relation to Eden Hazard/ball-boy

Not forgetting it was an off-duty policeman whose complaint about John Terry launched the investigation into the Anton Ferdinand affair

The story has turned...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267629/Eden-Hazard-ball-boy-row-new-footage-supports-Belgian-claim-kicked-ball.html

It's gone from '£170,000 p/w footballer kicks ball boy' to 'spoilt rich kid bragged about timewasting before match' and 'new angle may clear Hazard'.

The reprehensibility of the press is matched only by it's predictability.

Exactly the problem with the English media. They went straight for Hazard last night, everyone from journalists to TV/radio pundits, feeling safe that this would be the side of the fence most of the public would sit on. The Daily Telegraph even wrote an article saying that Hazard may get a 5 game ban - how would they fucking know that! It's just to plant seeds into the decision makers at the FA to pretty much burn Hazard.

Now today with all the additional information leaking out, not to mention a lot of support and backing Hazard has received from fellow professionals, they've realised they've acted like idiots and now go complete circle the other way!

At least Hazard is starting to get a lot of support within the media which will hopefully help his case. I would expect from a PR perspective the club will accept a 3 match ban if this is what he gets, but I do think there are a lot of factors and evidence that would help an appeal over any sort of ban.