the wes

European Supercup : Chelsea - Atletico Madrid

PL 6th : Arsenal - Chelsea

PL 8th : Tottenham - Chelsea

PL 9th : Chelsea - United

PL 11th : Chelsea - Liverpool

PL 13th : Chelsea - City

By that time you'll know why you made a bargain

After Mata and Cole getting overlooked for PFA team of the year last season and in 2010 respectively, genuinely would not surprise me if he doesn't get player of the month.

To be fair, Mata and Cole did not deserve to be in the PFA team as we were totally shit in the League. There clearly were better players from Manchester Sides in those positions.

He should and most likely will get player of the month. Hopefully Robbie gets manager of the month too.

Federici will get twat of the month. Did anyone see he fucked up again yesterday lmao.

I think manager of the month should definetly go to Michael Laudrup of Swansea. They have scored 8 goals and conceded none and have pretty much sold all their star players from last season.

While Player of the month is defintely Hazard. Would be a blasphemy if otherwise

To be fair, Mata and Cole did not deserve to be in the PFA team as we were totally shit in the League. There clearly were better players from Manchester Sides in those positions.

For Cole i meant 2010 when we won the double.

Mata's goal and assist rate alone deserved him a place, even more so when you consider the team around him were stagnating. He without doubt had a better season than Bale (who was also in there).

But tbh the PFA award's are corrupt, Walker YPOTY over Aguero :doh:

Bale got it in 2011 despite one assist as a WINGER

Rooney over Drogba in 2010 :doh:

Giggs in 2009 :doh:

For Cole i meant 2010 when we won the double.

Mata's goal and assist rate alone deserved him a place, even more so when you consider the team around him were stagnating. He without doubt had a better season than Bale (who was also in there).

But tbh the PFA award's are corrupt, Walker YPOTY over Aguero :doh:

Bale got it in 2011 despite one assist as a WINGER

Rooney over Drogba in 2010 :doh:

Giggs in 2009 :doh:

They are corrupt. The Rooney over Drogba bit pissed me off big time. Every time Rooney scored over 20 goals in a season he gets compared to Lionel Messi and Ronaldo. Holy Mother of God!! The English media is so obsessed with having a talent like Ronaldo and Messi and they think thier best bet is Rooney who to be honest is actually very average when you compare players like Falcao, Aguero, Tevez.

Drogba that season scored over 40 goals and he didnt even take the penalties for the club unlike Rooney who takes the penalties and still they voted Rooney over Drogba.

Giggs is the same.

Drogba that season scored over 40 goals and he didnt even take the penalties for the club unlike Rooney who takes the penalties and still they voted Rooney over Drogba.

and the ACON also his CL suspension early on, had he played the whole season and took pens i seriously reckon he would have hit 55-60 goals that season, he was unplayable.

It was kind off ironic that despite him smashing all before him, we won every game averaging 3 goals a game when he didn't play :lol:

I think manager of the month should definetly go to Michael Laudrup of Swansea. They have scored 8 goals and conceded none and have pretty much sold all their star players from last season.

While Player of the month is defintely Hazard. Would be a blasphemy if otherwise

Yeah very true in fact. Swansea have Sunderland at home next, another 3 points could be on the cards for them too. Great start by them. If Sunderland win tho... i want another Chelsea double!

To be fair Michu from Swansea deserves player of the month too. If he gets it instead of Hazard, I would understand but anyone else would be ridiculous.

If he gets his 4th MOTM award in a row vs. Atletico Madrid, I don't even know how I'm going to react. It'll be quite crazy IMO.

It'll just be incredible but let's be careful and not expect it. He won't have great games all the time and will have plenty of so-so and poor games as he is just 21 and in his first EPL season. The good thing though is that Hazard won't be a flop. No way.

If he had a poor start to the season then it would have been 'Torres syndrome'. Big money transfer (for a young player) and plenty of hype. The pressure would have started accumulating and could have gotten the better of him. However the fact he has started the season like this means he has already shown his quality. So if he does go through a rough patch we still know how good he is at his best and that he does have real quality and wasn't overhyped or overrated. It's just a matter of adapting and consistency.