Eden Hazard

the wes

Tbh i think sloth just likes the attention more than anything. He also wants to be the new 'controversial' guy around here... we had Justin_3d and Henrique now it's sloths turn...

Also i cant wait to see more of Hazard, such an exciting player, someone we have been crying out for ever since Robben left.

His creativity isn't actually the best thing tbh, he can pass a ball and his cross was good, but still not great creativity.

If that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard then your life has been shit, that's all i can say... go outside now.

seriously what is wrong with you??? just admit your statement about Hazard was ridiculous and he has proved you wrong already! just man up and admit what you said was stupid! the longer you continue trying to argue your way out of it the more embarrassing it will become for you!

btw Mikel >>> Tiote :wave:

So where is this world class Hazard you where all talking about?. If he plays well against Wigan, then i have some faith in the lad, but this is getting worrying as i said a while ago. All this huge confidence on this player, 32 million pounds spent. He needs to start fucking performing, don't give me any of that bollocks that it was only Community Shield, he hasn't looked anything superior, Torres has played good are you all gonna say that was just Community Shield?, i seriously doubt that. Disappointing i must say, and to think he wants to play CAM, there has been nothing creative about him either.

Fail. But hey, Kojo surely must have said somewhere he isn't all that bad after what we've seen from him the first few matches.

Go chelsea!

All i can do is just wonder wonder wonder what life would have been if he wen to one of those manc clubs............we are sooo lucky to have him! Its funny they cant even say he dives or that he has a big ego just does his talking on the pitch in essence he "appears" to me as the silent killer. hahaha